Help raise awareness!

Please let your voice, your story, shed light on the hidden, quiet experience of living with a diagnosis of lung cancer. By sharing your sincere responses to just 4 questions you will put a human face on the daily struggles that come along with this disease. Let your voice be heard! For more information, please follow this link: research.healthunlocked.com....

Skip

Featured Content

Are you a patient with lung cancer?

Please add your voice as an advocate today to help raise awareness about some of the issues commonly faced.

Learn more

Featured by HealthUnlocked

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Peggy I want t to do it but won,t explain how to use tablet Don,t have smart phone help.

• Hi SusieJo. Thanks for the question.

I contacted HealthUnlocked and they said you should email support@healthunlocked.com for help and make sure to let them know what type of tablet you are using. Good luck.

• FtB_Peggy I heard from verbiage it seems they want to set an account up for me still Don,t know what I,m doing did,NT want an account I just wanted to answer questions on video. I,m really confused what do I do now. susiejo1948 that's supposed to be verbate,sorry if I,m being a bother susie

• I'll private message you, SusieJo!

• Thank You i appreciate hearing from you . I,m. Technically illiterate,I,m going to learn a little more do i know what I,m doing no but I,'ll learn. This was important to me. Love susiejo1948

• Thank you

• So sorry

• Has anyone heard from donna.how she,I hope she gets out soon. Love Susie jo1948

• I had to leave something out I forgot how to private message

You may also like...