Having my head examined today

I'm having a C T scan of my head today. Saw my primary doc yesterday for a week long headache that started like a migraine. After all the usual measures did not work, I decided to get a professional opinion. He kindly ordered the scan knowing my concern about my breast or lung cancers spreading. Keeping my fingers crossed that nothing untoward shows up.

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Good luck with the scan 🙏🏻🙏🏻 Hope everything turns out NED!!!

• All best hopes for a clean scan, Jean. Let us know the results - I will be thinking of you. ♥️

Anita

• I'm thinking about doing that too. No headache but some vision issues. Eye doctor did not see anything as far as his exam so I want to get a look inside head. Good luck to you.

• Definitely worth it. Also having visual issues. I see the eye doctor today. I like to know what I'm dealing with. If needed, a treatment plan can be started. Good luck to you.

• Jean, yes, please keep us updated. It is wonderful that you are being proactive about this - I face life the same way - let me know what I am up against (or, even better, not up against!). Will be waiting to hear. Good luck hugs.

• Hello Jean, I sincerely hope extent we with the same scan. I have Metastatic Lung Cancer and I worry about my cancer spreading as well. Please reply and let us know how it went. Hang in there!

You may also like...