CBD oil and lung cancer

Hello, Considering using a high dose of pure CBD oil concentrate ( no THC as I cant do the high) to see if that will help me with getting my cancer into remission. I have heard great things about it, but it is expensive especially if you do the recommended 400 to 600 MG day they say is needed for stage 4 cancer.

Anyone has any experience with CBD oil and did it help?

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi cammfam. I have heard about it and have done some research. Since I live In Texas it is unavailable to me . Please let me know how it works for you. I am all fo natural products

• It is actually completely legal in Texas

• I would really like to give CBD a go myself.

• Cammfam4 I took CBD oil for a year. I was doing 800 mgs a day and NOTHING. I did get a buzz with munchies. CBD has 3% of THC in it and Pot has 4% in it. I was doing the 50mgs of CBD oil caps with the 25mg CBD tincture besides CBD 25mg of Tea bags. Yes it is very, very expensive. I spent close to 3000 last year.. and it didn't touch my cancer . Don't let them fool you about the THC cause all CBD Hemp oil has 3% in it. Read + Look up everything on CBD !!!! Good Luck

• Zoolog_64, Did you have a medical marijuana card & were you receiving treatment same time as taking CBD oil?

• Jenni_wegner2617 :: NO medical card I live in Nebraska. I was getting it out of Colorado. I was hoping the CBD would remove the cancer nodules so I wouldn't have to go threw treatments.

• Thank you, I'm sorry that it did not work out for you. Its very hard to find the right stuff out there to begin with. My first purchase was mostly coconut oil!

I am also on Tarceva so it will be hard to tell which one is working but i figure it might be worth a try with the stories I have read.

• cammfam4. No need to be sorry. I was just trying it to see if it would work like everyone say's it would. I do know what will destroy it all and his name is JESUS. Coconut oil is good for the skin no cancer remover :(

• Agreed, keep praying and I will pray for you as well!! Take Care.

• I will pray for you also . Keep your money and Pray for GOD to remove all Cancer nodules :) Stay in touch.

• I would recommend the oil w/thc and do it at night. Go on you tube and watch Rick Simpson interview. The effective oils will have thc !!

You may also like...