New to this Community

Greetings Everyone.

I am the new Support Line manager for Free to Breathe, and I am honored to be part of this caring community.

Please don't hesitate to give me a call (1-844-835-4325) if you would like to chat and/or receive contact information for support groups, education, information about lung cancer, clinical trials, centers of excellence, or various resources (financial, legal, survivor camps, drug assistance, etc.).

Hope to hear from you soon,

Peggy

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Glad to have you a part of our team and community, Peggy! Thank you and Welcome :)

-Travis

• I am a 3 year survivor of lung cancer! I am also on the committee for Free to breathe lung cancer walk, Sept 18 in St Louis. This walk is close to my heart,After my sister died 7 years ago from lung cancer my family brought the walk to St Louis. If you are anywhere close please come and support us!!

• What a story you have to tell. I am so sorry to hear about your sister, it is wonderful that you honor her with this walk.

Special congratulations on the 3 years! Such happy news!

I am up in Wisconsin, and won't be able to physically make it to your event, but my heart will be there.

Warm wishes for a great event,

Peggy

You may also like...