My life since lung cancer!!

I was.diagnosed with lung cancer 11/12/2015 I'm 48 years old. It has really been a rough road for  me and family as for anyone. All I do it seems is go to doctor I have been through 48 radiation treatment and 4 rounds of chemotherapy treatment that was rough I have faith in god he would bring me and my  girls through this and he did I went to Dr last week and the tumor is still there but it is not growing and the cells are dead I go back in 3 months for another ct scan you never know what you will hear but I keep praying everyday. I have faith and love in my heart he will bring us through this I know there is a God and he is beside me every min of everyday. Anyone that is going through this or any kind of sickness  just pray and have faith!!! 

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I agree with you totally ,I was diagnosed in Jan 2016 , had 5 treatments of sbrt on lower right lobe, will know more in July with another ct scan. When first diagnosed I was in shock ,bitter and very angry. Had it not been for my strong belief in God, I don't know what I would have done.. I have turned my destiny over to him, with that said ,I have an inner peace that I never had before. Everyone is different , what works for me is prayer and trying not to dwell on things I can't change good luck wardth

• Knowing the Lord as my personal Savior has given me the strength to face every day.  I have stage 3b lung cancer and I go for my next CT scan on May 25th.  I have been and will continue to put my faith in the great healer, Jesus Christ.  

God bless you and your family on this journey.

• How did your last scan turn out?And how are you doing?

• The scans showed that the cancer is in remission. I go back for my next tests on August 25th. I'm still trusting the Lord because He knows what's best and can handle whatever happens to me. Thank you for asking.

• I agree in trusting the Lord!But being human doesn't keep you from worrying durning the waiting

• I have found that if I think about having cancer, I worry. I honestly don't allow myself to think about or dwell on it. I honestly have given the burden to the Lord and He is doing a great job! I stay busy and thoroughly enjoy my family and my life.

You may also like...