Foggy's "Invisible Illness" Support

SAD support and conversation groups in Britain

Hello again. Following on from my previous post regarding SAD, does anyone know of any SAD groups or online sufferers communities that specifically deal with the condition? I don't know of any other sufferers, but I would like to exchange ideas so I can at least try to develop some sort of coping strategy. It would also be good to talk about it in a fashion that doesn't come across as moaning and complaining as that just makes me feel worse.

Thank you,


1 Reply

Hi David

The best person to talk to, is your Doctor, as we are all very different. What might work for one person, won't for another. Ask them to refer you to a specialist. They're not allowed to refuse your request.


You may also like...