Too much pain

When I was two years old I fell of a trampoline. When I was 16 years old I was diagnosed with scoliosis. I was informed that I needed an operation. I never got the operation because my parents couldn't afford it. I have always struggled with my back. Years later as you know I have been diagnosed with M.E, fibromyalgia and a nerve condition that affects my whole body and I now have to use a wheelchair anywhere I go and my husband is my full time carer. Yesterday and today I have been in so much pain with my back. It hurts to breathe, stand, sit or move. Its my entire back from the top down to the bottom. It just hurts and I just wanted to post on here because you guys always give encouragement and support when I really need it. My family are superb and always give me support but I do wonder if any one else here suffers with their back? I pray for you all and send you gentle fibro hugs and love.

1 Reply

• I do. I have Fibro., CFS, Trigeminal Neuralgia, Meniere's Syndrome to name a few. In addition, I have a crushed lower back disc. Standing still for any period of time, gives me horrendous pain, as does walking.

I think the trick is, we have to treat ourselves with love and care, it's great when others do, but I think we neglect ourselves x

You may also like...