anne12

well enoughs enough , i really dont think i can take being in this constant pain from head to toe any longer , just feel like giving up as i dont get a minutes peace from pain !!!! cant even put my feet on the floor today , feels like all my nerves are exposed and stabbing pains aswell , feel so down and dont feel like anybody understands even though they all say we hate seeing you in this pain, but no one knows unless your going through it , days seem to be getting longer and i just feel miserable , sorry to sound so negative but just needed to vent of a bit and hope anyone with the same symptons understands

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Firstly, hello and welcome to our lovely forum Anne, you are most welcome here!

Take a look around our Questions, Blogs and Tags, there is a wealth of information there, advice, support, personal experiences and friendship too! Please read our FibroAction Guidelines, you will find these under Blogs at the top, please select FibroAction Blogs and then scroll down. We ask all our new members to read these, many thanks.

If you have any worries or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask us, we are always only too happy to help. We all understand, we are all in the same boat here.

I hope you enjoy your time at FibroAction! :)

• Anne, I am so sorry you are having such a tough time of it at the moment. Sometimes it does feel too much, I am sure we have all felt like that at some time or other, I certainly have.

You haven't mentioned if you are on any meds - you really need to speak to your GP because there is help out there to help us all manage our symptoms and to cope with our pain and fatigue etc. You can be prescribed suitable pain relief, and if you feel you aren't coping and things are getting you down, perhaps an antidepressant would help you to keep on top of things and would also help you to relax and hopefully sleep a bit better too. All these things help to make our lives that bit easier by managing our symptoms, controlling our pain a bit better, and helping us to get some rest too. All very important things when coping with Fibromyalgia and other conditions too.

If you have family who don't understand much about Fibro, show them the info on our main site which explains the symptoms of Fibro, how it can affect us and the treatments etc. I hope this helps. Also show them the Spoon Theory, I found that invaluable when explaining to my family about how my Fibro made me feel every day. Link below taken from our main site at FibroAction.

fibroaction.org/Pages/About...

fibroaction.org/Articles/Th...

butyoudontlooksick.com/wpre...

We are here to listen, and to help and support you where we can Anne, so please feel free to ask anything that concerns you. We are here for you. :)

(((hug))) xx

• You are amongst friends on this supportive site, we are all here for each other and listen and support one another as fibro can make you feel very isolated.

Gentle hugs

Bonnie Lass

• Im really sorry you are having such a bad time of it just now,believe me when i say most of the people on this forum have probably felt like you at somepoint,i know i certainly have. since ive been using this sight,ive learned more about fibro and everything thats comes with it it and it has helped so much. i can only just use this laptop and am not a blogger and i find it difficult to speak of all my problems to anyone,but after exploring the site i knew i wanted to be involved and to learn about other peoples experiences. if i told anyone that i blog on this site they wouldnt believe me because its not my thing or something i would do,yet i am so glad i came across it. The people are friendly,they will mention their problems,give advice or point you in the right direction to in to find out what you need to know. I hope you get the help you need and feel a bit better and theres always us you can chat to. best wishes to you xx

• i know how you feel but try not to get down to much ,i know it's difficult.i seem to worry about worrying daft i know .dreading the cold weather this year.,bad enough when it's warm,fed up of moaning fibro seems to be my life,theres nothing i can do about it but to just get on with it.Reading this site gives me some sanity because i think i'm the only one that has certain pain or feelings no matter how strange put them up on site and for sure someone else has got the same,so try to think positive,lovingly jacksiex

• anne

sorry to hear you are going thru a tough time..i take codeine and paracetemol btu they dont do much for the pain.i have a lot of nerve pain and my Gp wont give me any answers,i am the same struggling to cope with the ever increasing pain and range of symptons

• You have chosen the perfect place to be for expressing how you feel, they are a fab bunch on here. After 26 years of it I know how you feel and yes it does get you to the 'what is the point stage'. If you feel low then head here, there is always someone around xxxxx

• hi im new to this ,, been trying to get on with life with fibro for 30 odd years , now however i dont know whats going on im struggling to move without pain ,and now t top it off iv just been told i have a weird blood condition and blood like wallpaper paste,,, to much info for one week,,, sor what an introduction ,, im carol

• hi carol , nice to hear from you im new to this aswell , im struggling terribly latley with getting around , you just cant believe how much it takes over your life can you , hope youve had a ggod day , thanks anne xx

You may also like...