Birthday treat

Well we had a meal out for mine and my daughters birthday with our daughter's feance and his parents were there it was very nice evening I even had some alcohol we don't tend to go out as he's diabetic controlled by diet his blood sugar was 15 when we got back he only had 2 beers I had 1 bottle of cider we're not big drinkers, anyhoo what else um actually managed to wash my hair today an accomplishment for me this week tomorrow its pain management again only 1 more to go then, this Saturday its our weekend for our grandson, well that's all for now will say ttfn. Sithy

4 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Its my other half who is the he I mentioned but our daughters fiancรจs mother is also diabetic so they don't eat out much either . Sithy

• Happy Birthday sounds like you had a good day xgins

• im so glad you all went out.it does us good jsut for a few hours to forget our pain.and i hope yre feeling much better now x

• Thanks guys it wss good to get out of the house & not be goring shopping or pain management but now havin a bad time meds not working but still it was nice to get out. Sithy

You may also like...