Faded Blossom

Dear Faded Blossom I wont bother you again after this, I can tell you are desperately upset, but remember your blog 2 days ago? 'Please please don't leave' Perhaps you could read it again. We will miss you so if you go, and wish that you would reconsider. best wishes CAZ

On a lighter note I have calmed down my limb pain at night! am now wrapped up like a mummy in stretch tubular what ever they call them, fantastic! now if only I could do this all over ! still its a start, but a bit of a sight best wishes all Cazx

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • who the hell wants to bewrapped in a condom all night. .......

i have received so much support that i dont deserve.. it all came at the wrongmoment in time i had also stopped texting my dear friend kia.

my baby twin grandsons would have turned sixteen and i was depressed about that in a flare up and my heart scene had upset my emotional balance,,,,, not that i am ever balanced at the best of times

i refuse to say sorry sorry again tho cos it causes too much trouble lol i eventually got over thepain of loss like i normally do and wrote a poem not agood one but here it is

For Bradley and Darien

My lovely little boys mine for so short a while

You left me before you learned to smile

I hold the hearts of both of you

And I will do all my life through

Washing your faces with tears of grief

Knowing your stay would be so brief

In my life, there is a black hole

One that eats at my very soul

As I look into the starry skies

I think of you and all of me cries

I love more than anyone can

always remembered by your gran.

next post will e back to normal

have to get back to paradise aswell so manymessages so few fingers. petal

• That was a beautiful poem and i can only imagine the pain you feel my daughter lost twins last year they were only 6 and 8 weeks into pregnancy so we never knew the sex of them but the pain of losing something that you love before you have even known them or seen a pic of them is awful so to have seen them grow and to hold them and get to se them well i cant even begin to imagine so like you i will leave it there

as on 16 jan my daughter who had her 12 week scan on thurs is expecting again so a new little life to look forward to she has my 2 grandsons so a little girl would be nice but no one is worried we all want a healthy baby thats alll we ask for isnt it

i do hope that you stay i dont know what its all about but you do give some very good words of wisdom so please stay if you feel you can and i do hope that the future for you is a bright one as you deserve it you sound like a very special lady love to you diddle xx

• What a beautiful poem, you are very talented. I also lost 2 babies during pregnancy, the grief never really goes, but I am so lucky to have 3 healthy girls, two of whom are pregnant about 6 weeks apart!

by the way the stretch thingys are elasticated bandages not plastic, not much better i know. but hey what ever works. You do make me laugh, thank you Cazx

• paradise its that very thought that keeps me going.. diddlehellyes iam here to stay godhelp you all lol [etal

• I lost my son when he was 2, I was 8mths pregnant with my other one. It was him that kept me going but even though its been 21 years I still think of my dear little Scott and like you I want to believe he is in Paradise. You should have talked to me about it though Petal I would have understood. :( anyway back to your usual disposition and remember for next time ok!!

xx

• Sorry Paradise I was reading your comment i meant i would like to believe he is in a better place lol. Although Paradise sounds nice. xx

You may also like...