Morning everyone... feeling a bit better yay!!!! Still having another duvet day though :-)

Morning everyone... feeling a bit better yay!!!! Still having another duvet day though :-)

Hope all the cat lovers like the picture, just found it on facebook and thought it was lovely.

Just popping on quickly as its freezing where my computer is and I want to get into bed! Spending the day writing letters and filling in more forms. But hey not as wobbly as yesterday.... :-)

Hope everyone has a great day xxx

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • hi and nice here just warm and bit damp so just sitting in for bit walking doggy for 5 mins then going for good old girly gossip enjoy your duvet day form filling not so good lol love to you diddle x

• Yay, that's good news. The sun is out here and just seeing it makes me feel good.

Have a lovely duvet day ( I am jealous )

I love the picture.

Hugs xxxxx

• Nearly finished my ESA repeat form... thank god I'm a demon at keeping photocopies of everything... used my last form to fill out this one....

Now off for a slice of toast and a cuppa!

Doctor has just phoned, taking me off tramadol and cutting down nortryptaline.. was making me feel really ill!!

Hugs to you all xx

• Aww tracy,

I am so glad you are starting to pick up, you take it easy hun.

I have asked for a friend request, just so you know its me. :)

hugs, kel xxxx

You may also like...