Pain sore

Sorry not been on for a few months was having problem charging tablet I am in so much pain all over even scratching my body it hurts so much can not sleep ,as if my legs touch or any other part it is so tender to touch .o

Only had injection. In my back four weeks ago and in just as much pain as before,feeling unwell all the time even my gut hurts sorry for the moan .

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi fibro10 it's good to see you back my friend but I'm sorry you have so much pain. I think sometimes the injections don't work, I've had 1 that did nothing but another one worked very quickly & for a good while. I get like this sometimes when I have a flare & i can't even bare to have a cover on me. I find it helps to massage my legs with some coconut oil. A lot of people say Magnesium spray helps, cold or heat also helps. Don't be sorry for moaning my friend, that's what were here for, you moan all you want lol. a lot of people say epsom salts in the bath is soothing for your legs.

Sounds like you could do with a visit to the doctors, it could be that you would be better not using the crutches while you have all the pain in your arms. They do have different types of crutches I think.

I do hope you feel better soon and glad to see you back, keep us informed.

Please, luv n light

Jan xx

• Thank you yes been doctors but was not much help 😣

• Hi fibro10 , I am sorry I to hear that you are having such a hard time off it at the moment, can't you get some antihistamines for the itching or i offten use diprobase it doesn't smell that great but helps cool my skin down when it flares up.

I do hope that your gp can give you something that works for you at least to give you some relief from the pain a bit.

Look after yourself i hope that you get some restfull sleep

Loraine x

• Hi fibro10

It is truly wonderful to hear from you my friend, but I really am so genuinely sorry to read of how you are suffering and struggling. I am also so truly sorry to read that your doctor was not much help, and I was wondering if you have a 'walk-in centre' nearby that you could visit? I want to sincerely wish you all the best of luck and that your pain eases soon for you.

All my hopes and dreams for you

Ken x

You may also like...