Awe sleep

Good morning good people. I trust you all slept as well as possible. I got to 5am today and delighted. I haven't opened my curtains to invite the day in yet as my cocoon is very comfy πŸ˜‚ and after my marathon walk of all five minutes on no sleep I feel I earned it.

Have a lovely day everyone. Oh...on the bread issue. Lidl has a 500g bag of oats with added fruit. I use this for my bread. makes it even easier. Plain or without fruit works.

All being well today I'm going to bring my super mam out to my house. I have the open real fire and she misses hers. But first things first hairdresser. My head looks like 'worzel gummage' on a good day! 🀣 Shame I don't remember the blooming time, thanks πŸ™ fibro, feel a proper muppet.

Anyone doing something wonderful today. Remain blessed and as well as possible lovely folks x

4 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Good Morning Olivia1 what a nice thought to bring supermam to your house with the open fire and the waft off bread baking mmmm I can transport myself to your house already. And if your head is like Worzels just put on a different one ( he had a different one for different occasions) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚hope you have a lovely day.

Aunt Sally xx

• πŸ˜‚ I can be witty at times and my sense of humour is wicked. You are welcome lol x

• Hope you have a pain free great dayx

• Hi Olivia1

I genuinely hope that you had a wonderful day. I want to sincerely wish you all the best of luck and please take care of yourself my friend.

All my hopes and dreams for you

Ken x :)

You may also like...