Viral conjuctivitas

Hi.kunal/29yrs old..12 days back my left eye was pink. Doctor gv me antibiotic eye drop, refresh tear eye drop & gentel gel for eyes. And after 7 days i went to doctor again for check up, he told me that i have viral conjuctivitis.Now my left eye is not pink. But i could see difference in both of my eye vision. Left eye is having blurry vision now. And now my right eyes is also pink. Its been 3 days now.

My question is how long it will take to recover from blurry vision drom left eye and its been 3 days only my right eye is also pink..will it be blurr after seven days and it will recover

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Kunnell- do you wear specs? Maybe go to optician for proper check as g.ps don't always get it right.. Last year I had a weepy eye which slowly ran into the other eye during sleep on my side- I was given eye drops-which proved to cause an allergy- I couldn,t see out of either eye properly, I went to my optician and he diagnosed adenovirus which is quite serious, I had a dead midget/fly down my lid and also the remains of a contact lens that had torn coming out! I ended up at eye hospital and apart from being a welcome "guest" for the students to look at and diagnose, I was given Zovirex eye treatment and told not to wear contacts and get checked out for Sjorgrens -which I now know I have! Eyes are prescious to us ask to be sent to an eye doctor of you don't have optician. Good Luck

• Hi Kunal007

I am so genuinely sorry to read this my friend and I have pasted you a link below to the NHS Choices cache on Conjunctivitis:

nhs.uk/Conditions/Conjuncti...

I also agree with caz-54 as having your eyes checked by your optician could prove to be quite beneficial. I want to sincerely wish you all the best of luck, and please take care of yourself.

All my hopes and dreams for you

Ken

• Thank u all for the reply and wishes....yesterday i went to doctor..he told me i hv viral conjuctivitas..and in the prescription he mentioned its virus SPK....as i hv told my left eye is blurr..but its almost white now and right is 40% pink now out of 100...doctor told me that my left eye will be ok in few weeks and blurr will also get removed..i m little worried now..i jst want to know will everything get fine as i hv virus SPK in both eyes

You may also like...