I have had chronic hypermobility syndrome diagnosed years ago but suffered with the symptoms since childhood. With wear and tear of the joints I have also got arthritis in my joints too. On top of this I have LymphodemI AM NEW HERE, THANKYOU FOR a and finally had fibromyalgia diagnosed two years ago. For years I have had numb toes and now they feel like lead. The fibro started in my right hip and all down my leg. This morning I woke up with pins and needles in my left hand mostly in my ring and little finger just now I have read that other people have had this problem. It has lessened after 12 hours but am now worried that it is going to persist.

I also suffer with depression, high anxiety and panic attacks

3 Replies

• Hi Elizabeth358

Welcome to the forum and it is wonderful to make your acquaintance. I have pasted you a link below to our mother site, FMA UK which hosts loads of useful Fibro information:

I am so genuinely sorry to read that you have been suffering and struggling for such a long time and I want to sincerely wish you all the best of luck. I also suffer with Lymphodema and I find it quite painful and distressing at times. I have water tablets for this but they do not always help. Please take care of yourself my friend.

All my hopes and dreams for you

• Hello, and welcome to the gang.

• Hello and welcome you have joined a great sit with lots of lovely people

You may also like...