Productive Day

Hi all! :) hope you are well. Been a while since I have last posted been so busy!

Have just graduated from my first year in college and today was my first day off in months between studying and working😴

Day full of spring cleaning today although I am now suffering and in loads of pain :( and have run out of pain meds 😢

Called about PIP today, form is on its way. Does anyone have any tips for filling this out? And does my doctor have to certify me as disabled or having a disability to be in with a chance of being entitled? If so does fibro come under the disability? I'm not sure....also not quite sure how it works

Thanks ☺️ X

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi jade_styx,

glad to hear that you have graduated from your first year in college, well done!.

Sorry that you've run out of pain killers.....bad planning? not something that I recommend. I suppose really you have a good excuse with sitting exams etc.

Here is a link that Disability Rights UK put up a while ago which should help with the filling in of PIP and ESA forms healthunlocked.com/api/redi... Hope it helps you.

Look after yourself, and take care.

GP. 😊😊

• Congratulations on completing your 1st year of college.Im not from UK so can't help with PIP info but I'm sure someone will be able to help out.Good locks Peck.🐤.

• Great to hear you have graduated through the first year, make sure you rest a little xx

• Hi jade_styx

Firstly, congratulations on graduating on your first year, it is a wonderful achievement. I have pasted for you below the contact details of the FMA UK benefits adviser, so I sincerely hope that you find this useful:

fmauk.org/contactsmenu/help...

I want to sincerely wish you all the best of luck, and please take care of yourself.

All my hopes and dreams for you

Ken

You may also like...