Pop Eyes

Need to know if anyone else suffers with this really peculiar sensation? In the last year I have had a Temporal Arteritis flare and also been diagnosed ( by a rheumatologist) with Fibromyalgia. As a result of the T/A I am on Prednisolone 20mg a day. My question is this whenever I cough it feels as if my right eye is going to pop out !!! It really is a horrible feeling. When I asked the G.P. about it he looked at my eye and said there was nothing wrong with it !!! He wants to be on my end. Anyone else get this ??

4 Replies

• Hi there Lin,

My mother used to suffer with Temporal Arteritis and did get some odd feelings in her eyes, but I don't think it was like your experience.

I would speak with your GP again if this continues to cause you concern.

Wishing you the very best

Foggy x

• Hi Lin63 May I suggest you go to the the PMRGCA forum on this site. I have GCA can't answer this one but someone on there will great bunch Olive

• I am so genuinely sorry to read this and I sincerely hope that you can find the answers that you are looking for. I have not experienced this myself but I have pasted you a link to the NHS Choices cache on this issue.

I want to sincerely wish you all the best of luck.

All my hopes and dreams for you

• Thank you will have a look .

You may also like...