Well saw my GP today to see how things are and he has finally agreed to up the strength of my morphine patches as i am almost on the full dose of Gabapentin, hope i will now get a little relief from the constant pain. Asked him about ME and CFS and he said that there are no real tests that can be done to diagnose these it's just a case of Neurology ruling everything else out!

Asked him about who would need to decide if it is in my best interest to try and continue working and he said it isn't him, but he said he was willing to continue signing me off work and that i should ask Neurology what my next steps should be........any advice would be welcome!!!

1 Reply

  • Hi Janepain69

    That is a real tough question? How do you feel about finishing work? Or continuing to work? You can claim PIP whilst working so this may be helpful to ascertain if you qualify or not prior to making a decision?

    I want to genuinely and sincerely wish you all the best of luck.

    All my hopes and dreams for you


You may also like...