pain

hi just got home from my appointment with GP,finaly getting somewhere he thinks its fibromyalgia and is referring me to rheumatologist,told me not to stop pain relief and gave me another tablet to try to help.he said the pain clinic wasn't good and not to go back there he seemed annoyed at with them,and said they were no help.so now just waiting for the appointment to come for rheumatologist.and if I needed anything just to ring the surgery.and said I need support at home with living on my own,my social worker is sorting that out already.thank god someone listened.and thanks for all your replies to me.many thanks.

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi

I told you not to give up! Fantastic news. Dependant upon where you live it could be a long wait to see a Rheumatologist so do as your doctor has told you and contact them as and when you need to.

Thanks for letting us know how you got on.

Hugs Lu xx

• Excellent. So sorry you were put through all that yesterday, but let's hope for a better future. Sounds like a really nice GP. good luck, hopefully you will see a rheumatologist soon.

• So glad you are at last getting the Support you deserve good luck with the new meds hope you get the rheumi apt soon.x

• That sounds much better, and I want to genuinely and sincerely wish you all the best of luck. Please take care of yourself.

All my hopes and dreams for you

Ken

You may also like...