Wow I can't believe how many of you out there are suffering in same way or similarities to what I'm goin through, THANKYOU to you all so muc

Thankyou everybody for your kind responses and soothing thoughts I've had a bad night yet again grrrrrr wish I could get just 1nights good sleep without any discomfort at all, it's time to have a soak see if I can wake this body up if not then its time for break-dancing lol good morning on this very wet and windy day yuk ;p hehe xxxxx

2 Replies

• Yes there are unfortunately alot of us out there suffering in the same way. It is such a pity that there are so many of us but at least we are there to support one another. I am like you no sleep at night and you just pray that the next night will be different. Hope that you have a better night and can remain pain free enough to get some restx

• Hi mandz

I am so sorry to read that you are still unable to get a good nights sleep. I genuinely understand how difficult it is but I really hope that you can find some relief to this problem.

All my hopes and dreams for you

Ken x

You may also like...