Health and Wellbeing courses

I have just put my name down to attend a free Health and Wellbeing course at a local centre, it's once a week for a couple of hours for six weeks. It's for anyone with a chronic illness and helps deal with pain depression, exercise and generally coping with life. It's not a pain clinic as such as it does'nt deal with actual medication but more how to cope. I think they do them all over the country. I'm looking forward to it.

Last edited by

7 Replies

• That sounds very interesting. I shall google.

• Do you have to be referred by your GP you

Do I think on the Isle of Wight it sounds good

• No, I found it online under the NHS website I think, I live in Wales but I'm sure it says it's nationwide

• Brilliant and very positive thank you for sharing Jessam :)

It's a very good thing to do :)

Lavender fluffies infused with sunshine smiles :)

:) xxxsianxxx :)

• Just had another look and it' actually called 'The Expert Patients Programme ( EPP), also theres's the '. EPP Community Interest Company ( EPPCIC). website where you just type in your postcode to find a course near you, hope this helps Jess

PS. There is also a forum you can join.

• Hi jessam

I sincerely hope that you are feeling as well as you possibly can be today? Thank you so much for sharing this with us all, I would like to undertake something like this myself, it sounds interesting!

Take care my friend

Ken x

• Hi all I would be interested in that too,so I think I'm gonna look into it, thanks for the info Jessam...gentle hugs...Dee xx

You may also like...