after all this time & me finally going on a mission,my missing blood test results from last september..have finally been found, im going to

change my gp & was going to fill in & return the forms for the new surgery i want to join,then this morning i had a call from my present gp surgery to say my results had been faxed over to them & could they book a telephone consultation for me..i thought she meant today but no not til thursday! how bads that! now i'l have to wait a bit longer before i can change or do i just change now?

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • You have waited long enough, I don't feel a few days will make much difference. I would keep the appointment but after you have seen the doc or even in the consultation ask for a copy of those tests. You really do not want them missing again!

If you get a further referral it may be better to stick with your present doctor and not rock the boat until your condition is stabilised.

Hope all goes well for you

Xx

• Hi bluebell10

I sincerely hope that you are as well as can be? It sounds like you have suffered a very real injustice with your surgery. I suppose that you have waited long enough so what's a couple more days. However, it will take a few days to get registered with a new surgery anyway!

I sincerely hope that your blood tests are okay, and I wish you all the best with your new GP.

All my hopes and dreams for you.

Ken x

• hi ken,im ok, yes il wait til thursday, thanks,hope you & your wife are keeping as well as can be,take care x

You may also like...