Going out with a bang!

Going out with a bang!

A tough old cowboy from Texas counselled his granddaughter that if she wanted to live a long life, the secret was to sprinkle a pinch of gunpowder on her oatmeal every morning.

The granddaughter did this religiously, until at last she died at the age of 108.

She left behind 14 children, 30 grandchildren, 45 great-grandchildren, 25 great-great-grandchildren, and a 30ft hole where the crematorium used to be. :D

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • It took me a moment then boom I got it well done nothing like a touch of humour. xgins

• Love love love your new avatar :-)

Foggy x

• She's stunning isn't she ... Nice to see you back at your usual fogginess

VG x

• love it :D

sandra.

• Geez my heart missed a beat I thought you were leaving ... Handcuffs moffy to the volunteer hut lap dancing pole and turns the fan on full

Then goes back to appreciate the joke

VG the relieved

• like V.G I thought you were leaving and I only have 2p in my purse to get a leaving pressie for you !!! but rcarried on reading and was relieved that you weren't!! .. that is so funny I am going to tell the old fella who livers next door and thrives on jokes!!!

• EJ for the momentary trauma moffy put us through SHE should buy us presents ... Sits waiting. Greedily for nice present :D

• ty:) a real hearty laugh

You may also like...