Explaining your Account settings as a member of the Fibromyalgia Action UK HealthUnlocked Community

Welcome to fibromyalgia Action UK (FMAUK) !

Your Account settings - Click your name on Green Bar find Account in drop down list to access your settings

Contact Preferences Here you can 'tick' or 'untick' which options you would like to have for notifications purposes.

Language Preference Self Explanatory :)

Data sharing here you can decide to 'tick' or 'untick' for the following relating to Data Sharing as part of HealthUnlocked

I am happy to share my anonymous health experiences with HealthUnlocked and its research partners (eg. academic institutions, healthcare commissioners and pharmaceutical companies)

What is Data Sharing?

HealthUnlocked works with not-for-profit and commercial research partners to aid understanding and awareness in health. We share de-identified, completely anonymous information with these partners only where users consent.

Please Note this Data Sharing is not associated with FibroAction the UK Charity & their Data Protection Policy

Privacy

Allow other users to follow me --------(You can 'tick' or 'untick' the following option)

Allow other users to see my approximate location ----------(You can 'tick' or 'untick' the following option)

NB: To find out about Privacy we have explained this in more detail here;

healthunlocked.com/fibroact...

Email address Here you can change your email address & Username (twice only)

You can only ever change your username two times, so choose wisely!

Password Here you can change your password

Delete account Again self explanatory*

*Please can we kindly ask before leaving FMAUK you consider whether an issue you have faced could be addressed by the Community Administrators or HealthUnlocked ? It may be easily resolved, please do contact us with any issue you may have :)

Please Note this may be shared on Facebook and/or Twitter

Hope this helps :)

Best Wishes

Emma :)

Community Co-ordinator

fmauk.org

Last edited by

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • thank you

[Edited by Admin] [Removed link as per guidelines as it considered promotion of products/services]

You may also like...