As many of you have noticed there’s been an interruption to service today with a new-look site that replaced the existing one. It was a big moment for HealthUnlocked - the changes come as a result of nine months of channeling feedback from 150,000 of our members who have come to us suggesting even better ways of communicating, sharing information and supporting each other.
Many today have been dealing with some of the early niggles and bugs and being very helpful with your feedback. We know how much many of you depend on this community. Heartfelt apologies if it has been a bit frustrating for some.
- The new features will significantly improve what you can do in HU in future
- Other improvements will appear over the next weeks and months
- We won’t stop until we’ve ironed out any bumps
We ask for your help over the next few days:
- To let us know any issues you can spot at email@example.com
- To bear with us. We’ll get there!
We’re a small team of people dedicated to making HealthUnlocked the best network around for managing your health online. Thanks for your understanding and being here to help us achieve that - it’s a group effort.
Apologies if I’m unable to answer individual comments here as we now have over 200 communities across the platform to communicate with.
Matt Jameson Evans