Hi all just so we are clear on the Rules and Guidelines of this group please find them below.
FibroAction is a UK registered charity set up for people affected by Fibromyalgia Syndrome (Fibro). This FibroAction.HealthUnlocked.com site is a new way for us to support each other and keep in contact with the work, knowledge and support of FibroAction.
The site is moderated by the FibroAction team and members who have been asked to be volunteer moderators.
Members of FibroAction.HealthUnlocked.com must follow these rules and guidelines whenever they post public or private content:
* Content on this site, unless by member clearly marked as a representative of FibroAction, is a member’s personal experience or opinion only and does not represent the views of FibroAction.
* All members should conduct themselves at all times with respect and honesty
* Members posting on the site should not be assumed to be health professionals
* Do not solicit members to other websites or forums for your own purposes, either through posts or private messages
* Do not post details of online pharmacies offering medication without prescriptions
* Do not offer your unwanted medication for sale
* Do not post your personal contact information on the main board and if you decide to share personal information in private messages please consider carefully your personal safety at all times. Some basic online safety tips can be found here
* You may post the non-personal contact details or clinic details of doctors, specialists or other health professionals to encourage members to find helpful medical support. All members should understand that such comments are personal and subjective and are not an endorsement by FibroAction. When posting contact details, please ensure that you have the right to do so and that it is appropriate to do so. For instance, you may have direct contact details for a specialist who only communicates directly with certain patients, so in that case, it would be more appropriate to list their clinic details so other members can go through the correct channel.
* You may not post negative or aggressive remarks about identifiable doctors, specialists or other health professionals
* All content can be read, used, reproduced and cited by all
* Please report any abusive or inappropriate posts to members of the Admin team.
* Moderators reserve the right to delete any post they judge inappropriate without notifying the author. Where practicable, the member will be informed of the reason the post was deleted and invited to rewrite their post
* Moderators reserve the right to remove a member from the community without notice
* All members are expected to read the full HealthUnlocked Guidelines (see below):