Sad news for me and husband. We been ttc for 4 years and last year diagnosed with both Fallopian tube blocked and had a surgery to open both but after few months it was block again. Super sad and frustrating.
So ivf was the only way. Started my ivf cycles on 30/12/18 and I had low AMH which thankfully only managed to have 3 follicles. Yesterday was the day of egg retrieval and there’s was 3 eggs. This coming Sunday will be another consultation regarding how many embryo are healthy.
However, the doctor sees thru ultrasound that there’s fluid on my Fallopian tube and it’s not recommended to transfer fresh embryo which leads another problem. The doctor suggested that to clamps both my Fallopian tube before transferring any embryo.
Does this ever happened to anyone? Emotional I really drained and more problems seems never ended for me.
Will the success rate higher if I clamps my tube for the transfer? But how long can I wait for the transfer?
And how long does the clamps procedure takes?
Please comment if you have any advice.