Transferring 17th June : So I’m... - Fertility Network UK

Fertility Network UK

36,444 members45,926 posts

Transferring 17th June

N-A-58 profile image

So I’m transferring tomorrow about 1pm. Anyone else also transferring?

I’m doing a HCG trigger tonight, the Friday night and then Sunday night so no chance of me testing early.

Otd is Sunday 27th.

15 Replies

Hiya lovely!! Im transferring tomorrow at 2.40pm! Are you doing a fresh transfer? Mine is a FET. Xxx

N-A-58 profile image
N-A-58 in reply to Londongirl84

Good luck xx

Mine is a fet too.

Where is your clinic?

Londongirl84 profile image
Londongirl84 in reply to N-A-58

Good luck to you too!! 🥰🤞🏽☺️I’m at the lister. How about you? Xx

N-A-58 profile image

Bournhall Cambridge. Let me know how you get on. We can support each other in the tww xx

Yes sounds good! Let’s keep in contact. Hopefully everything goes smoothly for us. Are you transferring one? It’s just the one for me this time. Xx

N-A-58 profile image

Yes just the one. We have a 2.5 year old little girl from our 5th ivf. We had a fresh in March that didn’t take, and two in the freezer. Spoke with the embryologist today and we are thawing the 4BB to transfer. The other is a 5BC. Do you know your grade? Xx

Aw amazing!! Hopefully your little girl will have a brother or sister soon. 🤞🏽 I had a fresh transfer in November and it took but sadly didn’t last. Good thing is I got pregnant for the first time. Did a FET two months ago and that just didn’t take. 👎🏽 I have 5 in the freezer that are 4BB, so they will defrost one tomorrow. I’ve not heard of 5BC is that a hatching embryo? Xx

N-A-58 profile image

We really want her to have a sibling. It’s crippling us financially but hopefully it works. We did a multi cycle package and have another fresh covered. I hope we don’t need it.

Sorry to hear that. That must have been devastating.

Yes it’s a near hatching blast but they said they go by the letters, so the 5 is better than a 4 but bb is better than bc.

Good luck for tomorrow. McDonald’s chips at the ready xx

Sorry to hear it’s been hard financially. It’s so shit but It will be worth it in the end! You have a great embroyo, so a real good chance it will take! I forgot about the McDonald’s chips! Thank you for the reminder, will definitely be having those. Good luck and hope you get a good nights sleep! Xx

N-A-58 profile image

It will indeed 🤞🏻

Good night. Sleep well xx

Just transferred yesterday. Best of luck xoxo

N-A-58 profile image
N-A-58 in reply to LuxFleur

Good luck to you too!! Xx

I transferred on the 15th! OTD 26th 🤞🏽🤞🏽 Good luck to you guys. Let us know how you get on x

N-A-58 profile image
N-A-58 in reply to Mai94

Good luck to you too xx

Fingers crossed. I hope the TWW is going well for you xx

You may also like...