Anyone else on their 2ww February 2? - Fertility Network UK

Fertility Network UK

33,707 members43,669 posts

Anyone else on their 2ww February 2?

Sandykou
Sandykou

I had my blastocysts transfer on 30.1 and i am now on the 3rd day of my 2ww. Anyone else who is also on the same boat this week??

139 Replies

Yep me too, had 2 transferred on 30th!

Any symptoms? I dont feel anything apart from some light cramping which could be because of meds

Yes about the same, not much really. Nor symptom spotting as I've done it before and got my hopes up xx

Will you do a home test? I am thinking of doing one on Saturday!

I will be testing on Wednesday 10th, I don't test early lol

I had one transferred on the 28th (Natural FET). How are you feeling? I'm desperatly looking out for symptoms - I've had very very mild cramps, tingles more like, but that's it really. Hope the 2ww isn't too painful for you - I'm so impaitent!! My OTD is Monday (although my period is due on Saturday and I'm normally like clockwork, so planning to test Friday..) x

Hannakallas
Hannakallas in reply to EmyTW

It's almost like I've written that post! I had one transferred on 28th as well but it was frozen transfer. I had slight cramping on Saturday, Sunday and Monday but nothing now. Can't detect any other symptoms which is making me so anxious. My OTD is on Monday as well and my usually clock work period should start on Saturday 6th.

The only other thing I've noticed is that I've cried every day since Saturday for no apparent reason.. and i'm not the one who usually cries. But then again, I'm so overwhelmed with this last bit of waiting game as it's our first and last try.

Sandykou
Sandykou in reply to Hannakallas

I think our hormones are.playing games with us!! No major symptoms for me and i am desperate for a sign!

EmyTW
EmyTW in reply to Hannakallas

Oh my goodness - so similar! And same with me, my cramping has now completely subsided. I don't think I normally get pre period cramps, but I am not normally this 'in tune' with my uterus 🤣. Keeping everything crossed for us! x

Sandykou
Sandykou in reply to EmyTW

Hope we all get positives! I have had some vety light cramping but nothing else.. no sore boobs no nothing...

EmyTW
EmyTW in reply to Sandykou

I keep squeezing my boobs to see if I feel anything - and nothing. I know so many don't get symptoms, so trying not to read into it too much. The wait is excruciating.

Hannakallas

Same! Keep squeezing my boobs but nothing yet. Hoping I’ll wake up tomorrow with sore breasts but unlikely!! I think the worst bit is that we’re due this weekend prior to OTD.. thank god I’m working all weekend lol.

Sandykou

Me too! My hands are glued to my boobs but nothing!

Hannakallas

How are you EmyTW and Sandykou feeling? Xx

EmyTW

Hi Hannakallas, I'm doing OK - I caved and tested (I'm the most impaitent person 😬). How are you feeling? X

Hannakallas

Very anxious! Luckily I’m scared of pregnancy tests so if It would be up to me, I’d never test and would just wait for AF. Don’t have any symptoms and just driving myself mad. Only 65h left until I test 😂

EmyTW

Sending you lots of baby dust ❤️

Sandykou

Hi there! I am sooo anxious! Just bought a test and will test tomorrow! No symptoms apart from some period pains which is scary and i am terrified every time i go to the bathroom! Any stmptoms today?

Hi Sandykou,

I had mine transfer done on 30th too. Same symptoms like yours. Light cramping only. But on the 31st I had a bad back ache.. really bad.. like pre periods pain. Since then.. just feel a bit heavy on the abdo with very mild cramps. I think probably, it is due to the hormones we have to take.. We're all in this together then!!

Sandykou
Sandykou in reply to saror

Oh yes i had the back ache too but it could be because i was in bed all day! Fingers crossed! Will you do a home pregnancy test before or wait for the blood test?

saror
saror in reply to Sandykou

I was not in bed that day but still had back ache too. And gaining all the knowledge from Mr. Google, I've realised one thing that the earliest we should test is on the 9th day after your transfer so I may be or may be not.. Just trying to get busy myself working but even while working if I don't get any symptoms, it worries again. Going to the toilet 20 times a day to look out for spotting (if any). Its really crazy!!

Sandykou
Sandykou in reply to saror

I know!! I keep touchng my boobs to see if they are sore but nothing!

I had 2 blastocysts transferred on 27.1 and and test day is 5.2. This waiting lark is a killer ..... x

Sandykou
Sandykou in reply to Godmother99

Not long now!!

I will try and not test at home . I did last time and was so upset when it was negative.

Sandykou
Sandykou in reply to Godmother99

Di you get you results yet? Best of luck today!!

Godmother99
Godmother99 in reply to Sandykou

Thanks just on way home from blood test. Just have to wait for phone call this afternoon..... I am so nervous ....this is worse than waiting for exam results lol x

Me! I had two embryos transferred on 30th January so still a long way to go. I want to do a pregnancy test so bad but know it’s pointless.

Sandykou
Sandykou in reply to skitten

I know i promised.my husband i wont do a test and it is hard!!

skitten
skitten in reply to Sandykou

I waited until the right date last time but knew it would be negative as I had full period level bleeding for a few days before. We’ve agreed I can do one a bit earlier this time.

Sandykou

I did a test in my first IVF snd it was negative and two days later my beta was 380 (but ended in m/c). So this time round i am prepared!

Sandykou

How are you? Any symptoms? I only get period like pains from time to time

skitten

I’ve had some sharp twinges almost like I’ve pulled a muscle in my abs or something and then other times it feels a bit more achy but nothing major. I think it’s been worse the last day or two but it’s difficult to tell if I’m just being a bit paranoid/hyper-aware! The positive is I think I had some spotting at this point last cycle which was obviously a BFN and I haven’t had that this time.

It’s so frustrating when the symptoms for pregnancy, periods and progesterone all seem to overlap with each other so you don’t know whether to worry or not.

I think I’m going to do a test on Sunday which will be day 9. What day are you up to now?

Sandykou

I am day 6 now and bought a test to do tomorrow. Not sure if it will show anything but i cant help it!

skitten

I gave in and tested 9dp3dt and it was a BFN. Trying to hold out some hope that it might be positive in a few days time but not feeling great about it.

Hi. I’m in my TWW too. So many of us. Hope we all get good news 🤞. Its my first FET done on 26th jan. test day is monday 8th feb. Same as most of u with rarely any symptoms. Just some cramping first couple days. Its starting to play on my mind quite abit of not knowing if im pregnant or not now. Just going to try and keep myself extra busy next couple days with activities to pass the days quicker. How are you coping so far?

Godmother99
Godmother99 in reply to FM91

I am reading and watching Netflix comedies. Anything really to distract myself lol

FM91
FM91 in reply to Godmother99

I knoww. Its embarrassing how many episodes iv watched of schitts creak! Lol

Hannakallas
Hannakallas in reply to FM91

So glad to see there’s a little group of us with same dates etc!

FM91
FM91 in reply to Hannakallas

It really is. I felt quite alone this week and kept thinking i was bugging my husband with constantly saying how i dnt have symptoms bt its good to know most of us are in same boat, so hopefully dsnt mean a bad thing

Sandykou
Sandykou in reply to FM91

Lockdown doesnt help either. Husband cant escape my constant symptoms searching!

I had my fresh transfer on the 31st, this is my second round the first one was a BFN. Trying not to let any symptom consume me this round but it’s so hard 😩 I'm trying to keep occupied, currently sucked into Married at First sight 😂

Sending lots of positive thoughts, through this 2WW

My guilty pleasure is married at first sight Australia...... so much drama !!! Lol

I started it today! Sooooo good 😂 it’s definitely my new guilty pleasure it’s a good distraction.

Thanks girls for the recommendation, really need to watch some real junk lol.

Me too - I had my FET on 26th, with 2 frosties. The wait is so painful, but I am also dreading test day as it's all or nothing from that point onwards! My OTD is Thursday - testing at home as my clinic doesn't do bloods. No symptoms really, some light cramping, so desperate to have sore boobs etc.! Although from my previous pregnancies (which all sadly ended in M/C) I didn't get any symptoms until week 6. Fingers crossed for us all!! xx

FM91
FM91 in reply to LauraEW

Aww im sorry to hear about the mc’s. I hope this one is positive news and a healthy baby carried to full term🙏🏻

Good morning ladies. 4th day today and I woke up and still no symptoms.. I pray for a sign, i hate feeling normal!!

Me and my wife done reciprocal IVF and transferred 1 fresh blast on 30th too :) My wife is the carrier.

This is our 2nd cycle and the second time ive been so impatient but we are trying to hold off as long as possible before testing. Does anyone test before the Beta to be somewhat prepared?

🤞🏼Good luck to you all on the 2 week wait, it’s so hard but feet up when you can and definitely binge watch MAFSA - it’s soo good!

Sandykou
Sandykou in reply to Jen_jen

Aggh we dont get it in this country!!

My transfer was the 23rd Jan so a week earlier. The first week I was cramping and very bloated with some sore boobs. Then a week after transfer, I had backache similar to AF symptoms. Then nine days after transfer I woke up with no symptoms. Wasn't even bloated anymore and felt like I had lost some weight as my tummy was quite flat. I really want to test but what's stopping me is if its negative and having to go to work afterwards. My OTD is conveniently this Saturday 6th Feb so if I get a negative I'll have all weekend to cry it out. Such a hard journey! Hope we all get our BFP soon! X

Sandykou
Sandykou in reply to nT455

Best of luck! I still have no symptoms and going crazy!

FM91
FM91 in reply to nT455

Aww. Im hoping you get good news on Saturday and instead u can spend the weekend celebrating ☺️

nT455
nT455 in reply to FM91

Me too! It's getting hard to stay positive these last days 😢 but planning what to do if its bfn is making me feel like I've got some control over the situation.

FM91
FM91 in reply to nT455

I really feel for you. Im struggling to. You just realise in the 2ww how out of ur control all this is. Hope u can start on the trend of a positive for this chat and we can all carry it on x

nT455
nT455 in reply to FM91

Good luck with your journey as well! 🙏🍀🤞😊

I had 2 transferred on Monday 1st. It's our first cycle and I've no idea what to expect. Felt uncomfortable Monday Eve and a few little cramps yesterday but woke up this morning feeling less bloated, boobs not as sore and basically better than I've felt since before the injections. No idea if that's good or bad, just got to get to the 12th as that's my test date.

I had my transfer yesterday (2nd feb). Good luck to everyone in 2ww or who is testing next few days xxx

Healthy57
Healthy57 in reply to F_J_762301

Same here, transferred one embryo yesterday. When is your otd? Mine is 16th which feels like forever. At my last clinic it was 9 days, now it’s 14 at new clinic. Anyone watching any good box sets for distraction? Xxx

F_J_762301
F_J_762301 in reply to Healthy57

I also transferred one. My otd is 13th so 11 days. I'm looking to watch some good tv too to keep my mind off things! I'm off work until Monday xx

Healthy57

Ooooh I might just do it same day as you!

F_J_762301

Did you have a 5 day transfer with a blastocyst? Xx

Healthy57

Yes x

F_J_762301

14 days seems like a really long time to wait then doesnt it. I think you would definately get an accurate result on the 13th, maybe earlier, but I am going to wait x

qido
qido in reply to Healthy57

my clinic also 9 days past... may i know why your new clinic 14 day’s? im nervous if 9 days still not picked up and might get picked up around day 11 or 14...

Healthy57
Healthy57 in reply to qido

I asked why 14 days rather than shorter and they couldn’t really answer - just ‘we say two weeks’. I’ll probably test around day 9 as won’t be able to wait that long. Plus my BFP for DD was on day 7 as I caved and tested really early.

qido
qido in reply to F_J_762301

your transfer day is same with me... xx

F_J_762301
F_J_762301 in reply to qido

Good luck x x

I am so tempted to test early I’ve become obsessed with finding ways to justify it. My test date should be 12th Feb but my period would normally be due around 8th Feb and then you get those tests that you can use before your period due date. You can see where I’m going with this....

Fortunately I’ve only got normal pregnancy tests in the house and not early ones so can’t give in yet but highly considering doing a test at the weekend. I’m so impatient!!

FM91
FM91 in reply to skitten

I dont blame you. And same with me using any excuse. Every night i go to sleep saying im doing a test tmrw. Then in morning quickly go for a wee without a test so im not tempted! 🥴. I have the clearblue 5day early test which as u can imagine makes it even more tempting. Lets try and stay strong. Even if its for a couple more days.

Healthy57
Healthy57 in reply to FM91

Haha in previous attempts I have done this too! Race to the loo before my mind can tempt me into testing!

Hello ladies! I’m also on my 2ww, had a frozen transfer yesterday (5 day blastocyst) so a little bit behind you guys! I’ve been experiencing light cramps too but not sure if it is down to the medication or if the embryo is trying to implant? So soon after a day? It’s so great to know that I’m not the only one going though this! ☺️

F_J_762301
F_J_762301 in reply to cargen

I had my transfer lately and have been having very light twinges I would say rather than cramps. I am telling myself its the medication and the minor disruption of the cathetar yesterday (although it was the smoothest transfer I have ever had, never felt a thing) so as not to get my hopes up! Good luck xx

Sandykou
Sandykou in reply to F_J_762301

Tinges are a good sign!

Healthy57
Healthy57 in reply to Sandykou

Yes twinges are such a good sign. Have had lots of twinges in previous bfps but no twinges since transfer yesterday eeek

I really hope so... the only bfp i ever had was so long ago i cant really remember how i felt x x

I had my transfer on 23 Jan and test day is 5 Feb. This is our 2nd round and I've had really sore boobs, nausea on and off and been extremely bloated since my transfer. The progesterone does mimic pregnancy symptoms so I don't think you can guess anything until the big test day.

On our first round I started bleeding the evening before my OTD, but got a BFP . Sadly my HCG levels decreased rather than increased whilst I continued to bleed heavily for the next 2 weeks.

I want to hug everyone who find themselves on this journey. I don't think I ever imagined how emotionally challenging it can be; the jabs, poking and prodding all seem small fry compared to the constant waiting and trying to remain positive but not get your hopes up?!?

Good luck ladies. x x x

Agree with this, I don't mind the injections, medications, scans, appointments...it's the waiting and the balance between hope and protecting your feelings incase it doesnt work..thats the really hard part xx

I’m sorry your first round was a BFP that then decreased. I’ve had this three times so very nervous but also had a healthy baby two years ago so have lots of hope it will work again.

I know the progesterone gives all these symptoms but equally sounds really promising!! Keep us posted.

And yes a big hug back to you. This is the most all-consuming, overwhelming journey and yes how do we stay positive and yet realistic at the same time? X x x x

Good luck🥰 I have my transfer next week x

I had a 5 day blastocyst transfer on the 25th. Had a few twinges and sore boobs last week but no other symptoms. Started spotting on Monday and now have what looks like full blown AF 😞 this is my first round so wasn’t sure what to expect but that took me by surprise. Clinic have said to still come in for my test on Saturday but definitely not hopeful now!

Sandykou
Sandykou in reply to Loopy_bon

You never know until you test, best of luck!

Loopy_bon
Loopy_bon in reply to Sandykou

Thank you, and to you

I am thinking of doing a home test on Saturday, day 7. Will that show anything you think??

Elle_hope
Elle_hope in reply to Sandykou

Hi Sandy, when is your official test date? I’m only on day two of the 2ww 😬. I’ve had a bfp on day 7 before but with twins so might be a bit early to show a line if it’s a singleton? Wonder what the average time is? My otd is 11th which will be 9 days.

Sandykou
Sandykou in reply to Elle_hope

Hi there! My official date is February 8 so Day 9! Yes you are right maybe 7 days wont show... oh this waiting is a killer!

Elle_hope

Waiting is the worst part of IVF isn’t it! Hang in there you’re doing brilliantly!

Elle_hope

Did you test Sandy? Sending so much positive luck to you x x

Sandykou

I did!! And it was.positive! I have the blood test appointment tomorrow and i think i can hear my heart beating!!

Elle_hope

Oh this is wonderful news!! Congratulations you must feel so good. Such a rollercoaster. Will your clinic also do bloods or just wait for scan? Good luck with it all! Is it your first baby? X x x

Sandykou

Thank you! I had my blood test this morning and i am waiting for the results so my agony isnt over yet!!! And you?

F_J_762301
F_J_762301 in reply to Sandykou

Congratulations xx

Sandykou
Sandykou in reply to F_J_762301

Thank you! I will feel ok when i see the blood test results! When are you testing?

EmyTW
EmyTW in reply to Sandykou

Congratulations - wonderful news!! X

Elle_hope

I caved and tested today 6dp5dt and got a clear positive. Feeling elated and scared at the same time. Eeeeek!!

F_J_762301
F_J_762301 in reply to Sandykou

Not until Saturday! X

Elle_hope

Did you get your results today? X x

Sandykou

I did!! 384!!!

Elle_hope

That’s an incredible result! What day was that taken? Have you done a second one or is that it? When is your scan? Xx

Just wanted to check and see how everyone is holding up? I've caved and tested, I just couldn't wait any longer! Sending lots of baby dust to everyone xx

FM91
FM91 in reply to EmyTW

Hi EmyTW. I had lots of backpain and gagged taking my kitties food out yesterday so i did a test today morning. It was negative and feel so deflated and emotionally drained now. I am 9dp2dt. And test date is mon 8th so in 4days time. I dont know if this cycle has 100% has failed as i did a ‘6day early pregnancy test too which is super sensitive’

How were your results? X

EmyTW
EmyTW in reply to FM91

Hi FM91, sorry to hear about your BFN. Did you use a First Response? I have previously had negative results with First Response (when it's been positive). This morning I got a BFP (faint) on Clearblue, which I am in shock about! It is still early days of course but feeling very grateful for getting over this hurdle. Keep positive. X

FM91
FM91 in reply to EmyTW

I used the clearblue 6day early one and they are usually quite truthful for me so i think i know in my heart. Bt stil clinging onto some hope

Thats great news for you. Im glad. Fingers crosssed its a healthy pregnancy x

EmyTW
EmyTW in reply to FM91

I'm really sorry FM91, but check again on OTD. I've read Frosties can take a bit longer to implant sometimes. Thanks for your good wishes. Sending you all the best xxx

Elle_hope
Elle_hope in reply to EmyTW

Wow congrats on your BFP!! Is today your otd did you test again? X x x

EmyTW
EmyTW in reply to Elle_hope

Thank you Elle_hope. My OTD was today, and it's still positive - a bit darker this time, so feeling so grateful. I think lots of the others get bloods to confirm, but I don't think my clinic does that - they will just scan me in a few weeks. Another excruiating wait! When is your OTD? This weekend? x

Sandykou
Sandykou in reply to EmyTW

Congrats!!!!!!

Elle_hope
Elle_hope in reply to EmyTW

Amazing!! Such great progress with the darker line. My otd is Thursday but I tested today and got a positive! X

EmyTW
EmyTW in reply to Elle_hope

Ah Elle_hope! That is wonderful news, congratulations!! x

Has anyone tested so far? I’m only on day 3 so have a long way to go! Sending lots of baby dust x x x

F_J_762301
F_J_762301 in reply to Elle_hope

I'm also on day 3 so a long way to go 😊 going back to work on Monday so that should take my mind off it, I am always worse the closer it gets to Otd, which is Sat 13th. Are you going to test early? Xx

Elle_hope
Elle_hope in reply to F_J_762301

My otd is the 11th. I don’t know if I will test early, probably not. I don’t feel any twinges or anything so I’m not feeling particularly positive right now x x x

Elle_hope
Elle_hope in reply to Elle_hope

Last time I had a bfp I just ‘knew’ which is why I tested early.

F_J_762301

Yeah if your test date is the 11th thats quite early anyway (day 9?)

On my only pregnancy that sadly ended in early mmc, i tested day 9 and got my bfp. I will be in work upto my test date so wont test early. Will leave it til the sat, then if its not good news I have got the weekend to try and recover a little xx

Elle_hope

That’s a good plan to wait until the weekend. I’m just in bits. Sorry to hear about you Mmc. I’ve had 3 mmcs so just hoping this is the one (also have a 2yo daughter in between so there’s lots of reason to hope!) xx

F_J_762301

Aww i'm sending you lots of love and positive thoughts ❤❤ its heartbreaking isnt it when that happens, but so glad to hear about your little girl 😊 yes we must never give up hope xx

Elle_hope

Good luck testing tomorrow! I’ve been thinking of you xx

F_J_762301

I actually caved and did a FRER this morning...and got a BFP. So happy but also so nervous so trying not to get too excited. I see you also got BFP, amazing news xxx

Elle_hope

Such amazing news, congratulations! It’s so nerve wracking isn’t it? I just want to get a good blood result and try to take each step at a time. X x x x x

F_J_762301

Thank you. Yes it doesnt feel real. I dont think I will be able to get my hopes up at all. My clinic doesnt do bloods, just a scan in around 3 weeks so I will just have to wait it out until then xx

Elle_hope

The bloods is a tricky one for me. I feel like the results can be so varied and hard to interpret. Makes me get even more anxiety tbh. I didn’t do bloods with my daughter but my new clinic insists so I’m doing it on Tuesday. Argh!

I’m on my 10 day past transfer, implantation on the 27th of January How are you?

Hi all, I’m 10dp5dt today, OTD is Mon and I’ve done a great job of ignoring the 2ww as much as possible so far 😛 mostly because the round was the usual trauma of ups and downs and new obstacles and plan b’s so after transfer my husband and I just wanted to enjoy the peace and quiet of no more lab updates and difficult decisions for a few days. In terms of possible symptoms, I had a very prominent pain in my lower right abdomen days 4 and 5 p5dt, and then nothing until AF-like cramping and moodiness days 8 and 9 post transfer, but the cramping changed to very sharp pin-like cramps low down in my cervix or uterus all day yesterday (d9). Also yesterday I got a gush of watery discharge very unlike anything I’ve had before.

All of this is feeding my fragile hope, which is a dangerous exercise for me 😳

Anyone experience anything similar and get a positive?

Good luck to all!!

EmyTW
EmyTW in reply to LewisLongbody

I'm so impressed with your patience and getting on with life in the 2ww! I've become slightly obsessed with analysing every twinge in my body this time around - and from what I have read in these forums (which is alot!), cramping and shooting type pain seems to be pretty normal - but so is not cramping. We all speculate so much (well I know I do!), and until we wee on the stick we just don't know! Wishing you lots of positive vibes and baby dust for Monday x

LewisLongbody
LewisLongbody in reply to EmyTW

Thank you so much! Symptom checking is totally futile and totally impossible to avoid in the 2ww! Unfortunately my situation changed dramatically since yesterday, this morning I woke up to fresh blood and passed tissue and the bleeding has continued on and off so I’m pretty sure I’m out ☹️

Good luck to everyone testing tomorrow xxx lots of baby dust xxx

EmyTW

And to you! x

Me too! Had my transfer on 3rd feb xx

Oh hey ladies ! So glad I found this chat. I just had FET 3DT 30.01 my last embryo and it took me 2 years to make that 1 good embryo.....

I only have light symptoms at night....I'm normal all day then brests swell up at night. That's it🙄

F_J_762301
F_J_762301 in reply to Magicjump

Whens your otd? Xx

Hi. Just to update you all, unfortunately my pregnancy test was negative today💔. Not sure as to what the next steps are as this was my first transfer so find out when i get a call from the hospital today. Wishing the rest of you better news x

Elle_hope
Elle_hope in reply to FM91

I’m so sorry FM. That’s just the worst news and I’ve been there many times. It’s your first transfer so keep positive. For me with my 2yo it was 3rd time lucky. Do you have any frozen embryos? Sending a big hug this morning to you x x

FM91
FM91 in reply to Elle_hope

Thank you for your kind words. Fortunately i have 1 5day blastocyst that they refroze this FET. And another 7 fertilised embryos that they frozen day after my egg retrieval. Due to risk of ohss i had to wait couple months and couldnt go ahead with transfer at the time. Iv just talked to the nurse. Guess couple of months mental break before i start again. I just thought i could be the one that got lucky with a positive at the first go. Im sure everyone feels like that due to the hope and yearning we have for a baby

F_J_762301
F_J_762301 in reply to FM91

Sorry to hear this ☹ xx

FM91
FM91 in reply to F_J_762301

Thank you. Hope it all goes well for you x

Sandykou
Sandykou in reply to FM91

I am so sorry.. we all know how that feels.. Next time will be your lucky one. Your baby is is there! Take care of yourself these next few weeks!

Sunflower_12
Sunflower_12 in reply to FM91

So sorry to hear your news. I’m on my second cycle and I do think it was a lot easier than the 1st failed one (we only got 1 egg). I was so anxious first time but this time I’m definitely more relaxed I know what to expect and felt more prepared. I was due to go in for my test yesterday but I’m snowed in, the world has a funny way of testing us. Do try to keep positive even though that’s also incredibly hard. Hopefully next time 🤞🏼

Sending you a huge hug.

You may also like...