Hi fellow warriors
Thank you for all your supportive messages. 💛
We had an agonising wait this morning and the embryologist called about 11.20. Of our seven eggs, two have fertilised but the embryologists said they noted the eggs weren’t of a very high quality and only five were mature.
They are going to call us next early on Saturday morning and we will decide whether we do a day 3 or day 5 transfer. We agreed if they are not doing that well then we will do a day 3 transfer (potentially both embryos) and if one or both are doing well we will wait till day five. In my four egg collections we have always had two fertilise so at least we are consistent(!) but the heartbreak always comes between day 3 and 5.
I know I should feel pleased we have got this far but I just feel I am waiting for the heartbreak which will come in the next few days. Already had a good cry.
This process is so bloody hard! I’m just hoping and praying for a miracle this time! 🙏🙏🙏