So it has been nearly a week since our egg collection and ICSI for future FET, and although we decided to freeze our only two successfully fertilized eggs on Day 3, which was Sunday, the clinic informed us that one of them couldn't be frozen yet because it only had 7 cells on the morning of Day 3 still. The other looked good with 8 cells so they froze it on Day 3. I guess 7 cells is still in the range of normal, but they really didn't sound like they were giving us even the hint of a choice, and informed us that they were going to attempt to culture our little 7 cell embryo on to see if it would overcome and reach a Day 5 blastocyst, and if so, that they would freeze it the next day, at Day 6. This morning we just got the news that it made it! So we now have one frozen Day 3 embie and one frozen Day 5 blast. Very happy. What a relief.
(PS. It's possible that they actually froze our blast yesterday, since it is a Day 5 blast and not a Day 6, but they called us this morning about it)