Fertility Network UK

27,021 members โ€ข 38,519 posts

Possible pregnancy after ICSI pregnancy

Sibbo84
Sibbo84
โ€ข57 Replies

Hi ladies ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hope everyone is good!

So, in May last year, I gave birth to a little boy via ICSI. It took a couple of attempts but we got there and he is just amazing!

I am now 5 days late and have taken a pregnancy test which I think shows Iโ€™m pregnant but Iโ€™m not sure. I took this with the tiniest bit of wee (sorry TMI) I could push out as I had been to the loo so many times today so it is very faint. What do you guys think?

I guess because the hospital gave us such crappy odds of conceiving naturally I just canโ€™t believe this may be true.

Thanks in advance ๐Ÿ˜˜

57 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

Looks like a line there ๐Ÿ˜

Sibbo84
Sibbo84 in reply to Nix321

Ahh Yey! Thatโ€™s what I thought but Iโ€™m so scared of getting my hopes up. I was an actual wreck throughout my entire ICSI pregnancy! Iโ€™m going to the docs tomorrow for some thyroid bloods taken so Iโ€™m going to ask her if she can test ๐Ÿ˜Š

Nix321
Nix321 in reply to Sibbo84

Good luck!

Sibbo84
Sibbo84 in reply to Nix321

I just would have thought the line would be darker being 5 days after my period but I guess it could be due to how diluted my wee was. Iโ€™m testing again tomorrow morning ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ

Definitely a second line there! Congratulations xxx

Sibbo84
Sibbo84 in reply to Beechnut1

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š Iโ€™m hoping this one sticks! Xxx

That looks like a positive to me how amazing and good luck at the doctors tomorrow xx ๐Ÿ˜˜

Sibbo84
Sibbo84 in reply to Elle32inz

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜˜

After so many years of TTC and having to have ICSI, this just seems so unlikely but I suppose stranger things have happened! Hope your 2WW is going as fast as possible! Xx

Definitely see a line โ™ฅ๏ธ

Sibbo84
Sibbo84 in reply to KiboXX

๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

Amazing! I have an ICSI baby too born in August ๐Ÿฅฐ

Sibbo84
Sibbo84 in reply to Beechnut1

Awww congratulations ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

I see it ๐Ÿ˜ congratulations ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Sibbo84
Sibbo84 in reply to RhinoCat

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜˜

Looks good to me, congratulations!xx

Sibbo84
Sibbo84 in reply to Core

Thank you! Hoping it sticks ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ xx

Definitely a lime there ๐Ÿฅฐ amazing news xx

Sibbo84
Sibbo84 in reply to Kurstx

Thank you Kurstx! Hope your 2ww is going ok โ™ฅ๏ธ xx

Kurstx
Kurstx in reply to Sibbo84

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š slowly going insane ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ xxx

Sibbo84
Sibbo84 in reply to Kurstx

Itโ€™s the worst ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ fingers crossed it will be worth it though! Xxx

You are pregnant! Congratulations โ™ฅ๏ธ

Sibbo84
Sibbo84 in reply to Kira2016

Thank you!! Iโ€™m sooo hoping this sticks ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผcongrats on your BFP!! ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿผ xx

Kira2016
Kira2016 in reply to Sibbo84

Thank you ๐Ÿค

Considering you used a tiny bit of pee thatโ€™s very encouraging. Congratulations...x ๐Ÿฅฐ

Sibbo84
Sibbo84 in reply to Tiddly1984

Iโ€™m hoping so ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ xx

Definitely a BFP! Congratulations! ๐Ÿค—

Sibbo84
Sibbo84 in reply to FrancyItaly

Thank you hon! ๐Ÿ˜˜

Yayyyy!!!?Pregnant pregnant pregnant I pray things will go smoothly good luck๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

Sibbo84
Sibbo84 in reply to ashalez

Thank you ๐Ÿฅฐ hope your IVF journey goes well xx

Hidden
Hidden

Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰ I see a BFP ๐Ÿ’–

Sibbo84
Sibbo84 in reply to Hidden

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š hoping it sticks ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ

Defo a line there and if it's the tiniest bit of wee and its showing a line you've obviously got strong hormones xx

Sibbo84
Sibbo84 in reply to Sjr1988

The test was just as faint this morning and today at the docs but she didnโ€™t seem concerned ๐Ÿ˜Š so Iโ€™m just going with it and trying to relax as much as possible. Iโ€™ll get a digital to put my mind at ease then stop driving myself mad with testing xx

Sjr1988
Sjr1988 in reply to Sibbo84

I was always told that the line being faint is not an indication of anything abnormal people still have faint lines when they find out later..... hope everything goes well and you have the perfect pregnancy xx

Sibbo84
Sibbo84 in reply to Sjr1988

Thatโ€™s so reassuring thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š xx

That's great news! Congratulations!

Sibbo84
Sibbo84 in reply to ttcemmie

Thank you hon xx

Thanks ladies. Iโ€™ve tested this morning and itโ€™s still there however still faint so Iโ€™m not sure itโ€™s going to stick ๐Ÿ˜ข will see what the doctors say xx

Amazing! Definitely possible even after all you have been through. I know two people this has happened to after giving up hope and adopting. Hope it sticks! X

Sibbo84
Sibbo84 in reply to Hope4another

Thatโ€™s great news! So inspiring hearing these stories! โ™ฅ๏ธ

This can happen...I would do a Clear blue digital pregnancy test...doesn't mess about...tells you pregnant or not pregnant. Or see GP. Good luck :)

Sibbo84
Sibbo84 in reply to Hartley1

Thatโ€™s my thoughts too ๐Ÿ˜Š that way thereโ€™s no question. The docs said I was pregnant and didnโ€™t seem too bothered about the faint line (at the moment anyways) Iโ€™ll do one and then stop driving myself mad xx

Hartley1
Hartley1 in reply to Sibbo84

Eek...all confirmed...so exciting...so happy for you xxx super congrats...finally :)

Looks like a bfp to me! Wohoo so exciting for u. Do keep us posted on at the gp says

Sibbo84
Sibbo84 in reply to Genabella

Thanks hon. They said it was positive even though the test was faint for them too. Iโ€™m going to do a digital I think to put my mind at ease then stop testing and just accept that itโ€™ll be what itโ€™ll be xx

Wow isnโ€™t it funny the way things happen sometimes? Mine was a natural conception after 3 years of trying and 2 failed cycles. Congratulations!! Xx

M_fertile
M_fertile in reply to Sarahmanc

Amazing!!

Sibbo84
Sibbo84 in reply to Sarahmanc

Thatโ€™s fantastic ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

Being positive in any case is no harm. Keep your fingers crossed coz what doctors know is not all science. There is still some more science that only God knows ๐Ÿ˜‰

Happy for u

Wish u luck!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Sibbo84
Sibbo84 in reply to M_fertile

Thank you! positive thinking is the only way to be I think. Iโ€™m going to do a digital one I think then stop testing as Iโ€™m driving myself crazy x

M_fertile
M_fertile in reply to Sibbo84

Yup,Keep faith๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ

Happens all the time!! Itโ€™s so common to fall naturally after ivf happened to 3 friends! It must kick start your reproductive system! My friend 4 years of ivf and the found out she was pregnant 8 weeks after birth!

Sibbo84
Sibbo84 in reply to JojoWash

Aww great news! Iโ€™m hoping it sticks, itโ€™s just the faint line thatโ€™s worrying me a bit but what will be will be x

Thanks ladies! I went to the docs and they did a wee test which was positive ๐Ÿ˜Š it was faint like the others but she said according to her chart, this is still pregnant. Iโ€™m booked in with the midwife in a couple of weeks so will see. Just hoping it sticks with the stories you hear about chemical pregnancies๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ I feel like this wonโ€™t happen naturally again if this fails as our odds are so low and we tried for so long before IVF xx

JojoWash
JojoWash in reply to Sibbo84

Goodluck x

Ahhh good luck! All sounding very positive to me xxx

Thank you so much. I unfortunately miscarried this pregnancy so fingers crossed it happens for us again

You may also like...