I’ve got to have a dexa bone scan in jan but am due to start another ivf in feb. I know that it’s not advised during pregnancy but I wonder if I should delay it until after the ivf ? Guess I’m concerned about the X-rays affecting egg health.
Has anyone else gone ahead with this or similar before ivf? I’ve not yet spoken to my clinic about it so could do that.