Fertility Network UK
18,104 members28,519 posts

Pregnancy symptoms but negative tests

I’m so confused right now as I’m having loads of early pregnancy symptoms but tests are coming back negative. I have irregular periods so difficult to predict when my next period would be however my last one was about 6 weeks ago. I’ve been feeling sick, have indigestion, cramps, headaches, creamy discharge, chest/breast pain but bfn! 😔 thought this might have been my month!!

5 Replies
oldestnewest

So sorry I don't have the answer. The only thing I can think of is that you are wishing so hard for the positive that you are somehow stopping your period from arriving subconsciously. Hope you get your positive soon xxx

1 like

It’s probably unlikely that you’re pregnant if tests are coming back as negative but to put your mind at rest perhaps you could ask your gp to do a blood test for you xx

1 like

I also don't have any answers for you on this.

I hope you find some answers. Xx

1 like

I had this a lot when I was TTC, and think it was my desperation to be pregnant that totally clouded my judgement. Just horrible to be thinking you are, when reality is that you are not. Nature can be so cruel at times. Sending you lots of love and baby dust for when you do get there. Xxx

1 like

Hi Molly29. Time to speak to your GP who will probably order some blood tests to check your hormones to see what is going on. Hopefully, something that can be easily resolved. Good luck! Diane

1 like

You may also like...