Infection in my belly button. Everyth... - Fertility Network UK

Fertility Network UK
20,494 members32,544 posts

Infection in my belly button. Everything is against me this month 🤦🏽‍♀️

jess1981
jess1981
23 Replies

Sorry I’m whinging & I know others are going through far worse ☹️

I had seroma in my belly button now it’s infected. There is weird bruising around the site & junky 😷I’ve been prescribed flucloxacillin 28 capsules 500mg. I double checked it was safe when TTC and she said it was but made sure.

First I didn’t detect Lh Surge and now this 🙄

I had cramping yesterday & a bit this morning my endo is playing up since Sunday. My breasts have been sore since Sunday & I have a metallic taste in my mouth which I can’t get rid of 😷

Trying to be positive but doesn’t feel this cycle has much of a chance. At this I’m seeing my endo surgeon next week. xoxo

23 Replies
oldestnewest
Sherry07

Oh Jess, where did this one from? :( Stay positive love. You never know, this cycle can be the one xx

1 like
jess1981
jess1981
in reply to Sherry07

Thank you.

From my surgery I guess.

If it’s meant to be it’ll be. xoxo

1 like
Sherry07
Sherry07
in reply to jess1981

So true xx

1 like
AllWeNeedIsluv

Bloody hell Jess it's really never ending for you bless, ya.

Infection is worse than recovering from surgery for me. I had bad infection with my lap. Make sure your taking something for thrush if your anything like me you'll get thrush after them antibiotics have cleared you out.

Try not to get too worked up just deal with one thing at a time. Concentrate on this infection and getting better and if anything positive happens it's a bonus

Take care lovely

😘💖

1 like
jess1981

Thank you.

Good point about the thrush every time 🙈 lucky I’m well prepared 🤣

The nurse did say that infection is very common & sorry you went through that too. It’s crappy. Surgery is hard enough!

How are you keeping?xoxo

1 like
AllWeNeedIsluv

I'm ok Jess usual crap. Nothing in compared to what most of you are going through.

Rest up and get well soon. 😘💝

JOSANDY40

Oh yes Jess. Me with sepsis after just a biopsy in march, then the mouth infection when I lost a perfectly good tooth, at one piont thought I was going to lose part of my jaw as the infection the antibiotics werent working . . . all cos I simply went for a checkup where there was nothing at the time wrong! Having a auto imumne illness as you get older or need medical treatment is more likely than a normal person to give you issues. I take my Vit C and D3 at high dose and a few other things.. These days I stand outside the doctors after booking in. stay away from crowds, use hand washes, hold my breath when some coughs etc. AND when I CATCH SOMETHING ITS ALWAYS worse and longer than normal fit people. I know what you feel but this Endo. I hope you better soon, what crap we go through!

Lv Joy x

1 like
jess1981
jess1981
in reply to JOSANDY40

Thank you.

Endo sure makes things difficult. xoxo

Cinderella5

Oh hell, just seen this! What next Jess?! Hope you get it sorted out soon!xx

1 like
jess1981

Thank you.

Fingers crossed that that’s it for a while 🤞🏻🤣 xoxo

1 like
Autumnmoon

Oh no you are not having any luck hope it all changes metallic taste can be a pregnancy sign and of course sore boobs I hope you get good news soon x

1 like
jess1981
jess1981
in reply to Autumnmoon

Thank you.

I hope so 🤞🏻 i feel like I did last time but with all this going on it’s not great. I guess if it’s to be it will be xoxo

Autumnmoon
Autumnmoon
in reply to jess1981

Really hoping for you x

Wishfully

Fingers crossed for you Jess xx

1 like
jess1981
jess1981
in reply to Wishfully

Thank you.

Hope your pregnancy is going well xoxo

1 like
romaluna2015

Don’t count yourself out yet Jess . Anything is possible on this crazy ass journey xx

1 like
jess1981

Thank you.

Very true! It’s it is right & meant to be nothing would stop it. ❤️

Hope you & your girls are okay xoxo

romaluna2015

We’re well thank you. 😘 💖

Don’t give up x

1 like
Bdgjdjd

Did you have blocked Fallopian tubes ?

jess1981
jess1981
in reply to Bdgjdjd

No, the only fertility issue is endometriosis. Unfortunately mine grows on my uterus ligaments ( as well other places) so I have had a few laps to remove it xoxo

Bdgjdjd
Bdgjdjd
in reply to jess1981

Did endometriosis affect your ovaries?

jess1981
jess1981
in reply to Bdgjdjd

No it doesn’t just when it grows affects implantation. Although my fertility doctor has given me clomid if I want it xoxo

JOSANDY40

My Endo has gone through my whole trunk. 1 ovary it damaged and only produced cells which divided wrongly. 1 tube was fine but the ovary was found twisted off in my left bottom. My womb was poor, they didn't think if I conceived it would carry to term, but I was allergic to the drugs given. I was pretty ill afterwards. At least I tried. I couldn't take the pressure from family. I realised that my health came first, I realised that having a baby wasn't everything and the years that came after I watched friends struggle, relationships breakdown and newborns with health issues, it was put it in perspective! I also realised that my disease was not going to go and how my partner would have the pressure on him to look after us all. He left anyway after 15yrs cos he couldn't deal with my illness anymore, worrying and stressful, it was holding him back from moving forward.

The important thing is to keep strong and well.

L Joy xxx

You may also like...