Fertility Network UK
16,474 members26,947 posts

Not sure what is going on.Endo flare up

Hi everyone.

I said I wouldn’t do this & be more relaxed about trying.

I had some twinges Sunday which I hope was ovulation 🤞🏻

Tonight I had light cramping above my pubic bone to belly button.

My breasts have been very painful since Sunday 🙈

Since my last lap & following the anti inflammatory diet it had improved except on my period.

I really hope my endo hasn’t come back.

When I conceived after my first lap my endo reacted badly ( right after ovulation) & I ended up miscarrying. As a result my endo re grew and I’ve had to have 2 laps to treat the endo 🤦🏽‍♀️ of course I worry history will repeat itself.

I am taking turmeric capsules, bee propolis, low dose aspirin & am using progesterone cream to give us a better chance.

I’m not sure what else I can do 🤷🏼‍♀️ will be seeing my endo surgeon next week. X

13 Replies
oldestnewest

Hope all goes well for you x

Hi Jess,

I’m in the same boat - been twinging since Sunday (ov was due Mon/Tue) then yesterday the pain got so bad I had to wear the TENS machine for most of the day - not had to do that for ages!

Had my 2nd lap last Nov which they hoped would help us conceive within a few months but as we’ve not even had a sniff of a BFP we’re going through IVF in October (providing nothing happens in the meantime!)

Was diagnosed with Endo in 2014 and have been TTC since 2016.

How long have you been TTC?

Best of luck to you xx

1 like

Sorry to hear you have this awful disease too. ☹️It’s very difficult trying with endo. 🙈But a laparoscopy can definitely boost fertility for ladies with endo. 🙂 I seen lots of ladies fall with endo naturally including myself. 👌🏻I’m no spring chicken that’s for sure 🤣

I had pain from endo straight after conception; maybe that is what is causing your flare up & hopefully it will soon settle down. 🤞🏻for you. ❤️ endo is meant to improve once a pregnancy is established 😘

Are you following the anti inflammatory diet? Google it 👍 Bee propolis & progesterone cream can help ladies conceive with endo 😘 had no cramping so far today 😅

I’ve been TTC for 7 years ; it took us 5 years and 10 months of TTC to get diagnosed with endometriosis & 3 laps in 13 month ( 2 this year 🙄)

Good luck really hope you get happy news soon ❤️❤️❤️ xoxo

Thank you Jess. Goodness 7 years - I'm struggling with just 2! Bless you, you're a real trooper!!

Endo's just horrendous isn't it - and being one of those invisible diseases, people just don't understand it and think you have heavy/painful periods.

No, I've not heard of/tried that diet, I shall certainly look it up and those supplements too. Currently I'm on Slimming World as shifting a little weight should help also. My gynae said we have a 1% chance of conceiving naturally which didn't give much hope.

That would be lovely to think that's the case - I can't allow myself to get my hopes up though.

I'm currently taking Maca Root (meant to be a natural fertility booster), Beetroot Capsules (supposed to help the womb lining) and Pregnacare Conception. There's so many supplements and concoctions available, I never know what's worth trying and not.

I hope everything works out for you too, it sounds a s though you're due some good news xx

1 like

Sorry to hear your chances that must been so difficult to hear. ☹️

My mums friend was TTC for 10 years & had both tubes blocked done a few rounds of IVF then gave up ( this is going back a longtime ago) and they ended up conceiving naturally 2x & had 2 boys! The doctors said it would never happen for them & were amazed it did. They don’t always get it right & sometimes life finds a way I truly believe that. ❤️

Endo is truly awful. I’m lucky my hubby is very supportive. There is an endo support forum which is great for advice on endo related things 🙂 really nice ladies there 👌🏻

It is very hard balancing a long term health condition & TTC. But here if you want to chat xoxo

1 like

Thank you so much Jess, I guess there’s always hope!! Xx

Hi Jess, I’ve just received my order of Bee Propolis - does yours smell disgusting? I’ve got the capsules and I’ve never smelled anything quite so rancid. Just wanted to check if that’s normal xx

1 like

Completely normal. It is disgusting, I take the liquid form & that’s even worse!! But if it helps conceiving with endo worth it ❤️❤️❤️ xoxo

1 like

Cant offer any advice as Im clueless re endo issues. Really hope its not as bad as you think and that your consultant an offer some reassurance next week!xx

1 like

Thank you.

I just worry!

Haha yes I’ll be going on armed with questions poor man 🤣🤣🤣

Hope you are holding up okay xoxo

1 like

Ha ha ha that's my specialty....bombarding consultants with millions of questions...hubby says Im embarrassing! Im doing ok thanks, just need to get on....need another plan....I do much better with a plan!

Let us know how you go!xx

1 like

Aww lovely. I can't offer any advice either but just wanted to let you know I was here and thinking of you. Good luck with your appointment 🍀 really hope you get lots of answers x

1 like

Thank you.

I haven’t had any cramping since Thursday morning so hopefully endo settled down 🤞🏻

Hope things are good with you xoxo

1 like

You may also like...