Thanks for all the support from you lovely ladies.
So, after the scan on Monday showing an empty sac we had decided that was it. It was irregular in shape which is a key feature of a non viable pregnancy. We started to think of our plan B which is to leave NZ in January and return to the UK, popping to Spain along the way to pick up our frosties.
However, my HCG has still gone up and my clinic in Spain decided I should up my meds and rescan on Monday to be sure.
Finally got seen at the hospital here after having to co-ordinate my management myself. They assumed I was there to discuss surgical management which they had booked me in for tomorrow.
When I said that things weren't 100% the doctor agreed and said we should probably rescan next week and check bloods tomorrow.
My head is in such a whirl. To top it all my pregnancy symptoms came back with a vengeance today - felt sick and kept overheating.
Have now started reading stories of scans finding an empty sac and then a heartbeat being found after a few days. She said there was blood around it and I wonder if that could have made the shape irregular. I also had 2 blasts put back and wondered whether one could be hiding amongst all the blood.
I haven't had any bleed for a week when I passed the clots and no pain.
Dare I hope for a good outcome or am I going mental.