Bad news : Hi ladies I had my second... - Fertility Network UK

Fertility Network UK
24,849 members36,746 posts

Bad news

D3107
D3107

Hi ladies

I had my second laparoscopy yesteday, my right tube was removed and stage 3/4 Endo was found around my left which the surgeon said looked okay but couldn’t guarantee would work. I haven’t been able to bring myself to speak to my partner yet as I know what this means for fertility and I’m devastated.

Do any ladies have this and still had their baby?

Any support/advice welcome

Thanks x

2 Replies
oldestnewest
Hidden
Hidden

I'm so sorry to read your post Hun. I have stage 4 Endo which wasn't diagnosed until I had a ruptured ovarian cyst. I had alot of damage to my ovaries by this time & felt as if having a baby would never happen. I haven't lost my tubes so I can't say anything about that but this war can be won so please never feel like it's a completely lost cause. I did manage to conceive naturally but miscarried both times then I had IVF in March & am 21 weeks pregnant. I'd have done anything to avoid IVF but if it comes down to it it's not that bad. I know I'm so lucky to be pregnant now & wish I could have just fallen pregnant like everyone else seemed to but some of us have to put up a fight. I wish you the best of luck 😘 xx

D3107
D3107
in reply to Hidden

Thank you Gracieboos and congratulations to you! There’s still hope then :) good luck with your pregnancy and thanks for the advice xx

You may also like...