Fertility Network UK
15,889 members26,194 posts

Really bad cramps in the night, no period 7dp5dt

That’s it really. Fully expected to wake up to AF but nothing. No cramps today. Test day is Tuesday but may cave and test tomorrow morning...

Worried something might be wrong, I’d never normally get cramps like that without getting my period immediately after...

😬

17 Replies
oldestnewest

Could just be implantation!🤞 No bleeding is good so hang onto that. It's so hard not to test early but you're doing great!! Everything crossed for a good outcome!xx

1 like

Thank you! Though I think 7 days after transfer would be quite late? Will know either way Tuesday! Thanks for the good luck wishes xx

1 like

I've definitely had a couple of people that I know having implantation cramps at day 7 after a 5 day transfer!🙏🤞 We just never know what's going on in there!!xx

Try not too worry, no bleeding is a good sign. I had cramps in 2ww most days but got bfp. Good luck for test day x

1 like

Thank you love, x

I had horrific cramps at 12 to 14 dpo which is the same as 7dp5dt and it was implantation. Fingers crossed for you xxx

1 like

Thank you Orla9298 hope that’s the case for me too! X

Got my fingers crossed 🤞 got you! 💕 xx

1 like

I had cramps throughout the tww and still have them I got a bfp on day 10dp3dt

1 like

Good luck hun 🤞 I had period like cramps throughout my 2 week wait and was just waiting to come on. Apart from period cramps I had zero other symptoms and got a positive. Will keep everything crossed for you xxx

1 like

Thank you lovely, just read back through your posts before you tested, I could have written them! Haven’t tested yet and tomorrow I will also be hiding in another room not wanting to look at the thing! X

1 like

Honestly, the wait is horrendous. You're doing well so far!

I was convinced it hadn't worked. I think when you've spent so long trying you just feel like it is never going to happen.

Please do let us know how you get on tomorrow. I will be thinking of you 😘🍀 xxx

I will do. Have lots of work to get through today in case tomorrow is a write off!! Thanks for the luck, I need it ! X

Work is a great distraction!! One more sleep 🤞

Xx

Sending you loads of love xxx will have my fingers crossed for OTD tomorrow x

1 like

I had really bad cramping when I went thru my 2ww and I mean it was bad... I was hurting so bad I kept checking for my period but no it was my lil embryo implanting... Good luck 🍀

Thank you Honeypie36, it’s a positive!! So must have been implantation. X

You may also like...