Fertility Network UK
17,972 members โ€ข 28,399 posts

Itโ€™s one thing after another... possible uti ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

Hi everyone.

Sorry Iโ€™m about to have a moan.

I solved the bowel prep and collected my citrafleet first thing.

when I came home from work my urine was burning and stingy. I feel like I need to pee but canโ€™t.

I phoned the drs and they are insistent I see a nurse practitioner especially as surgery is this Monday . They gave me a pot sample to take.

Iโ€™m booked to see her at 20 past 3 and means Iโ€™ll be late for work. They seem okay about it.

Thank god itโ€™s Friday! xoxo

Update; itโ€™s not a UTI ๐Ÿ‘ she thinks I have got badly dehydrated so Iโ€™ll make more of an effort to drink even more ( thought I was but of course we sweat more) I brought some cystitis meds to flush anything out ๐Ÿ‘There was blood in my urine but Iโ€™m on my period so maybe that is normal.

9 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

Maybe cystitis hun x

1 like

Thank you. Xoxo

Sometimes we need a good moan!! Hopefully the burning stops soon and you feel better. Sending lots of love xx

1 like

Feel a bit better since Iโ€™ve drunk more silly me ๐Ÿ˜‚ thank you appreciated xoxo

With cystitis Iโ€™ve had blood in my urine, more than once. Did they give you antibiotics? Hope it clears up soon xx

1 like

Thank you.No she didnโ€™t it came back all clear apart from the blood in urine which was put down to being on my period. Not sure that is normal! I brought some cystitis meds just in case canโ€™t do any harm.She said I was just dehydrated.

P.s beautiful profile picture, congratulations on your big day. ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ xoxo

1 like

Thank you Jess. Like I said, I hope youโ€™re better soon. Itโ€™s even more miserable not being a hundred percent in this heat ๐Ÿ˜… xx

Hope you are feeling more comfortable in time for the surgery good luck hope all goes well x

They do say blood in urine is normal for being in period. Drink lots of water and good luck for your op lovely.

๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’–

1 like

You may also like...