Am I testing too early? Potential BFP. - Fertility Network UK

Fertility Network UK
19,134 members30,444 posts

Am I testing too early? Potential BFP.

I’m currently 8dp5dt and have taken tests the last three mornings. All have shown a positive, first was very faint. However I feel like it’s not real because it’s ahead of OTD (Sunday) and I’m worried they are tricking me. Will these results be accurate or could it just be my trigger shot still? That was on weds 20th.

These are the first BFP I have ever got in five years and I’m not even excited because I’m so scared they’re fake! Argh!!!

11 Replies
oldestnewest

The lines are getting darker which is a very good sign.... i think its a positive xxx

Thank you for replying. I really hope so!! 🤞🏻x

Definitely bfp my dear 👌🏼😊xxx

Eek! Thank you. I still don’t think I’ll truly believe it until Sunday 🤞🏻And congratulations on your pregnancy xx

Thank you!! Believe it!!! I’ve had 7 transfers and when it’s a bfp by this time it’s stuck xxx

Looks good to me! 😊😬 xx

Oh this looks good and they are getting darker every day! Quietly confident this is a BFP!xx

Looks really promising! Good luck for otd xx

I believe a second line is a second line and I know how it feels to constantly want to pee on sticks. A faint line is still a positive x

I’d say those are a BFP. Your trigger shot will be out of your system by now. Congratulations!

Looks like that line is defo getting stronger! Fingers firmly crossed 🤞🏼🤞🏼 xxx

You may also like...