Fertility Network UK
16,434 members β€’ 26,917 posts

Transfer day booked! πŸ₯š

It's happening!

This Saturday I am having an embryo defrosted and put back. This is crazy.

They will call me on the day if none survive the thaw.. OMG I'm so exited / nervous now! Please defrost OK little embryos!

Come on science!! ✊🏻πŸ’ͺ🌱xxx

31 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Congratulations. Come on little embryo - you can do it! Xx

I hope so! Main worry is that they call me on Saturday morning to say they didn't make it. Pushing those thoughts to one side and keeping everything crossed : ) x Hope you're doing well? x

1 like

Positive thinking! Good luck. All good here thanks! Xx

Good luck for Saturday xxx Lots and lots of baby dust sending your way xxx

Thank you xx 😘

Sending best wishes hoping for the best news x

Thank you lovely xx

Congrats and fingers crossed for Saturday πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

Thanks, and I hope that you can sort out the dates for your FET. Enjoy the holiday and rest and brain break from all this shizz xx

Haha come on guys πŸ₯šπŸ³πŸ₯šπŸ³ xxx

In this heat they might be fried eggs!! lol x

1 like

Omg no!!! πŸ˜€ hopefully you can chill in the sunshine for 2ww!

Xxx

1 like

Good Luck πŸ’•

1 like

Best of luck x

1 like

Good news! Having every bone in my body crossed for your ET!! May all your embies defrost well and healthy. I believe they're the strongest ones ;) Try to have a good rest before ET. Feel well. Sending my best wishes!!

Oh bless you, thank you xx

Good luck for Saturday xxx

1 like

Thank you, and sorry the Natural FET timings didn’t work out for you! Hope you can get another on the way soon, medicated or otherwise xx

1 like

Thank you, will be starting a medicated next month xx

Brilliant xx

Good luck!!! X

1 like

How exciting - will have my fingers crossed for the defrost 🀞🏼good luck with the transfer xx

1 like

That’s so exciting!! All the best for the transfer! Hope little frostie is ready to go on saturday!

1 like

Thanks! Me too! 🀞🏻

Good luck! We are all rooting for you here. Let's hope it all goes great. It makes me really happy when i see people get excited for their babies. It's really adorable. I hope the little embryo is all well and good. Keep us updated on your status. We are all looking forward to what happens next. Take care of your health. Let us know what happens in the future.

Thanks love, one more night to go 😬

nearly there! :) xxx

1 like

Good luck for Saturday x

1 like

thank you xx

Best of luck xx

Good luck! Sure all will go exactly as it should for you. Best of luck. I’ve got my FBT scheduled for August and am so nervous about the thaw of my last two frozen blastos. I’m hoping the scratch will help this time too.

Take care πŸ™‚

You may also like...