Fertility Network UK
14,643 members24,216 posts

Got 4 fertilised eggs😁👌🤞

Well after EC yesterday 7 out of 9 eggs were sutiable to be injected, and we have 4 fertilised eggs this morning 😁👌 am so happy with that and feel very lucky 💕 could anyone tell me what will happen with the other 3? Do they keep them in there to see if anything happens with them I furgot to ask on the phone a was to excited 🙈😂xxx

14 Replies
oldestnewest

I had 9 eggs retrieved and 4 fertilized straight away and then the fertility center said they were observing other 3 that might be a bit late. But the big cut off is the day 2, I ended up with 5 embies but 3 of the first 4 stopped growing well on day 2 while one of the potential 3 was actually good enough to be transferred with one of the first four. Hope your day 2 will be ok.

2 likes

Thanks for getting back to me, got my fingers crossed 🤞 did the hospital phone you on day two to tell you ?xx

I had a day 2 transfer as they believe that the best place for the embies is with mummy, plus I think as only 2 were good they didn't have to observe till day 5 for the better blastocyst. They sent me an email day 1 and we went through every embie in day 2 to explain why one was better than the other.

1 like

Awww, a have to go back Wednesday at 11 for et xxx

Maybe drop them an email

1 like

Not heard anything from them today so just hoping no news is good news and my little fantastic four are all good and well🤞💕 xx

I keep everything crossed for u. Let me know. Xxx

1 like

Thank you, a will let you no how a get on, am still very sore after EC where you the same ?xx

I was ok the same day, but I have done the short protocol, maybe it is less invasive. I went back to work last night and got a labourer the whole night despite the fact that I said I could not lift weights. And they hardly gave me a break even if I asked few times. The rest of the ward was absolutely calm. Ended up having sharp pains this morning in my lower abdomen and crying in terror that I am going to lose my embies. And tonight there is even a worse coordinator. I wish I could be off again.

1 like

I was on short protocol aswell, try and get a doctor's note to tell your work don't let anyone come in the way of what you want sending love your way 🤞💕xxx

1 like

Yes that is a great result well done ! I think the window for fertilisation is quite short so the others will probably not fertilise now but fingers X'd for the fab four ! x

1 like

Thank you am over the moon with that result feel very lucky to have any 💕 fingers crossed they keep growing 🤞xxx

1 like

Congrats Kailz that's a great result! Xx

1 like

Thank you xxx

You may also like...