Fertility Network UK
13,935 members22,941 posts

Has anyone ever had implantation bleeding and what was it like?

Hi everyone.

I have been pregnant twice ; once with my son and last year which I miscarried at 4.5 weeks but never had implantation bleeding with either.

Today I’m cd 20 and only 6 days post ovulation.

I had some tiny spots of brown when I wiped tmi I know 🙈

I have endometriosis it could easily be that; although my endo has been much better since ovulation; last time i fell I was in agony with it and not knowing what to do with myself ( I know I shouldn’t compare 🙈)

I got fatigue I don’t know how to stop, I’m so bloated my trousers are getting tighter, my breasts are so painful and look huge and like they did when I fell ( again I shouldn’t compare 🙈)

I haven’t yet googled ( promised myself I wouldn’t 🤦🏽‍♀️) but honestly it feels like the longest two weeks ever 🙈

I know what’s done is done and I can’t change the outcome.

How is everyone else doing on their 2ww? xoxo

33 Replies
oldestnewest

I'm 22 weeks at the minute. Miscarried my last pregnancy at 9 weeks. I had implantation bleeding with both pregnancies. The first pregnancy the bleeding was brown for 2 days I think at the exact time my period was due or a day or 2 earlier, I tested when the bleeding stopped after 2 days. I had horrendous cramps with that implantation bleed which is why I didn't suspect until after the bleeding stopped. This pregnancy, a few days after testing positive I had a small brown bleed for a day. Then a few weeks later at 5.5 weeks I had horrendous back pain followed by brown bleeding. I thought this was definitely a miscarriage but when I was scanned at 6 weeks there was his little heartbeat. I think he was just implanting further to be honest as this is when all my symptoms kicked in. Good luck xx

2 likes

Thank you.

And so sorry to hear your loss 💔

Congratulations on this pregnancy and glad to hear it’s going well 😍💝🌈🎉🎊

It is comforting to know others have had this bleeding and had positive test 😊

All the best with having your little boy 💙 xoxo

I didn't have any Jess, so I don't know. But it all sounds promising for you! I really hope you get your bfp!!!!!! 😘 Xx

1 like

Thank you.

I didn’t either with my two previous pregnancies!

I hope the pregnancy is going well 💞xoxo

I didn't get it but it's definitely not uncommon and it would normally occur around this time (6-10dpo I believe). I hope it's a promising sign Jess xx

1 like

Thank you.

I didn’t have it with my last two pregnancies either. I hope it’s a good sign! 😏

I hope your pregnancy is going well 😍❤️❤️❤️ xoxo

1 like

Me too! It would such lovely news. 😗

I think everything is going ok but it's a constant worry isn't it?! I don't think I'll fully relax until my viability scan and then I can maybe get excited. Xx

I’ve had it after ovulation once - hoped it may be ib - really hoped it was because I’d never experienced it before. Turns out it was just another trick my body was playing on me. Hopefully this is it for you x

1 like

Thank you.

Sorry to hear your body played a trick; hate that 😡

Really hope it’s not my endo 🤞🏻time will tell and what will be will be!

Hope things are going well? xoxo

My implantation spotting was about 8 days after... wipes and there was something and then nothing after. Big love x

1 like

Thank you.

Yeah I wouldn’t have noticed if I wasn’t on such high alert!!! The things we do!!!😆

Hope you are having a nice time away. When’s the transfer? Thinking of you and big love back 💕💕💕xoxo

Doing ok. Can’t describe the weird feelings I’m having this time round without sounding ungrateful for being here! Transfer will be thursday. Guess we will find out tomorrow about eggs/fertilisation! x

1 like

I think it’s more difficult after a loss isn’t it to feel positive. You don’t sound ungrateful; just cautious which is understandable.

Good luck for tomorrow hope you have lots of embryos 🐣❤️ xoxo

1 like

I didn’t have an implantation bleed, but my sister did. She had very strong cramps with it, so she thought it was the start of her period...but she now has a beautiful 1 year old girl 😊. The timings are right for an implantation bleed, so fingers crossed 🤞 xx

1 like

Thank you. I hope so!

So good to hear others having bleeding and getting a positive test. Congrats to your sister 😍 and to you 😍love seeing happy endings 😘 xoxo

1 like

Hi Jess I got implantation bleeding and I honestly thought it was all over. It was bright red/brown when I wiped. It lasted only a short time because the day after I didn't have anything and I testsed and got a positive. Good luck!!! Xxx

1 like

Thank you.

Literally if I hadn’t been so obsessive I wouldn’t have seen it 😆 but this 2ww tests us!

It’s lovely to hear others having it and going on to have a positive test that is reassuring to know 😘

Hope the pregnancy is going well❤️❤️❤️ xoxo

It's so hard isn't it!! When I had the bleed I thought it was all over. I got so upset and cried. I have my scan tomorrow, so scared but nothing I can do now xx

1 like

‘‘Tis a hard journey that doesn’t stop at a positive pregnancy test... ☹️

Good luck for tomorrow really hope you can get the reassurance that you need 😘 will be thinking of you tomorrow xoxo

Thank you so much Jess! Your so sweet xxx

1 like

Iv had it twice before. Once it was just a pin prick of bright red blood around 7 dpo and the second time it was really light pink when I wiped for a few days from around 6dpo till 10 dpo. Good luck hun 💝😘💝

1 like

Thank you.

It’s good to know you can bleed and still get a positive test. 🤞🏻

How are you? Have you got your appointment letter through yet? xoxo

1 like

Not bad hun, haven't got my scan through yet but I should meet my Renal Dr on the 21St as hospital have taken over from regular midwife.

💝😘💝

1 like

That’s good then 😘 not too long to wait! Glad they are monitoring you both closely. 💝 Hopefully you get your scan before the appointment and will know soon what’s what 😊 xoxo

Hi Jess1981, I had a light bleed 11dpt5dt, which they said was a late implantation bleed. I started to get period symptoms just a few hours before a bit of back pain and cramps and when I went to bathroom and wiped it was brownish red and then went completely brown the next day and was just a few spots when I wiped. I actually thought it was my droid coming on, but turned out it wasn’t. I hope it’s implantation bleeding for you xx

1 like

Thank you.

That is exactly how mine was a few drops ; I had a bit of back pain cramping last night which I thought was odd considering period wasn’t due for 9 days!

Time will tell 🙈

Congrats on your pregnancy lovely news. Hope it’s all going well ❤️❤️❤️ xoxo

Hi everyone.

Thank you all for replying.

Sorry for late reply. We went out for a dog walk first thing with my parents and our combined 4 jack Russell terriers 😍 and had tea ☕️ afterwards 😊

I will reply individually to you 😘 xoxo

Implantation bleed 9 days after transfer I thought it was all over only lasted a few hours off and off brown. Fingers crossed when's test day? Xxx

1 like

Thank you and congrats!

I’m just TTC naturally 🤞🏻( just had my second lap in March to remove endometriosis) my period is due a week tomorrow probably then abouts eek😬

I didn’t realise how common this type of bleeding is; definitely makes me feel more positive 😏xoxo

I had a little implantation bleed with the pregnancy before Sophia and Alyssa it was like a light bleed. Didn’t last long at all and went away after a day or 2 not like a period at all

How far in to two week wait are you? Xx

1 like

Thank you. I’m 7 days post ovulation. It happened yesterday 6 days post ovulation was only a few drops and I had some twinges afterwards. Nothing since ; definitely too early to be a period I’m hoping it’s a good sign 🤞🏻

How are the girls doing? xoxo

Fingers crossed it’s a positive for you jess 🤞🏻. All is well here. S&A are 12 weeks old tomorrow ☺️💕 it’s going by so quick . My health isn’t so great at the moment and I’m really struggling with my housing situation ( top floor flat with steep stairs , epilepsy and twins ) so stressed out about that . I will be ok though xx

Really hope it’s a BFP! 😊xoxo

You may also like...