Fertility Network UK
14,631 members24,193 posts

IVF#2: third progress scan (whooop!)

I had my third progress scan this morning and it's all go, go, go for egg collection on Friday! I'm so happy! Trigger shot will be tonight at 10pm and egg collection Friday morning.

It looks like we should be able to get around 5 eggs and I am really pleased with that number. There are around 8 follicles and I want to manage my expectations, so if they retrieve 5 eggs, I will be really grateful.

Good luck to anyone else also triggering tonight!

9 Replies
oldestnewest

Good luck Kira's! I triggered last night, collection tomorrow. I've got about 5/6 follicles so hopefully we get a few too x

1 like

Oh good luck for tomorrow! How are you feeling? I thought I'd be nervous at this stage, but I am quite the opposite (hoping that's a good thing, lol) xx

I'm not too bad today. I didn't sleep v well last night thinking about things but that's probably due to going to better later too. It's great you're relaxed, hope it bodes well for Friday x

Hi kiranA0510. Looking good for you. Just wanted to wish you well for egg collection. Make sure you have a good rest afterwards and drink plenty of water. Thinking of you. Diane

Thanks Diane! I will definitely putting my feet up afterwards :-) x

Fantastic! Best of luck for Friday xx

Good luck!

Great news, good luck for Friday xx

Best of luck Hun. I can only pray for 5 eggs. My clinic thinks I might get 2 or 3. Start down reg on 10th of May. I’ll keep you updated. Best of luck Hun. Xxxx

You may also like...