Fertility Network UK
17,209 members27,637 posts

Negative tests after positive ones?!! 😭

Is this real? I took 2 tests on Sunday and they were both positive. 3 today showing negative. Wtf has happened in 2 days!!!!! I’m so sad I can’t believe this is over

10 Replies
oldestnewest

I had the tests stored in our bathroom that doesn’t have any heating would that affect it? Oh please let this be the reason I’m so sad now and on my own :(

No advice just hugs. Ring your clinic today x

I would ring your clinic and see if they will do a hcg blood test for you. They should repeat it in 48hrs to check your numbers are doubling. Xxx

1 like

I don’t really have any advice sorry, but ring your clinic first thing and ask! Did you do all of them on your first morning wee? I’ve got my fingers crossed for you! Xxx

Oh no, it's so hard this journey. As suggested above I would ring the clinic and arrange hcg asap. They may also be able to give advice. Is there anyone close by that you could speak with / have come around to keep you company? Xxx

What date were you due to do them? Did you do them all after your otd? X

Sweet heart - did you test with first urine of the day? Because at that early stage it makes a huge difference.

If you did then looks like you had s chemical pregnancy- I am so sorry. I had one last year and the sense of loss is unimaginable. I would contact your clinic and GP to arrange a scan/blood tests to make sure there is no left over content- at this stage unlikely but best safe than sorry. I’m so sorry you’re going through this 💗 xoxo

Sometimes if u test too early the trigger shot is still in ur system could it be u tested too early ?? Hopefully the clinic will do some bloods for u to put ur mind at ease x

I refused to believe it and did more tests like a lunatic. with second morning wee instead of first and they are now showing positive!!!!!!! I can’t believe I’ve done this myself now I don’t know what to think and going to call clinic

I think after this journey to get here it’s quite normal. Please don’t be hard on yourself.

I hope you hear soon from the clinic. Good luck xoxo

You may also like...