Hey ladies, first of all thank you! I get so much strenght by reading your stories here. You are fantastic
So.. after our failed 1st attempt in Nov, we moved to California last Jan due to DH's job and we are finally starting to settle down.
We've found a clinic (no help from private insurance for IVF unfortunately) and we had our second consultation today. I should be starting what they call "Mini IVF" (minimal medication dosage) at the beginning of April.
Due to my low AMH (0.7) our chances are very low (10%) but docs in London and in here said I'm still young (35) so it's worth giving it another try before going for egg donation.
We are both asked to take quite a few supplements (London clinic didn't mention it) and thought it could be helpful to share the list with you.
- healthy diet with fruits, vegs, low red meat and avoiding trans fat food
- CoQ10 600 mg daily
- Prenatal vitamin with DHA 200 mg (it must include folic acid, vitamin C 500mg, vitamin D 800 IUI)
DH (with borderline motility but good sperm count):
- eat lots of berries, vegs, low red meat. avoid trans fats food
- CoQ10 200 mg twice daily
- a Male fertility blend with the closest dose to Vitamin D 800 IU, Vitamin C 500 mg, L-Carnitine 200 mg, VitaminE (no more than) 1000mg, Zinc 15-30 mg, Selenium
- Omega 3 fatty acids 500-1,200 mg daily
Let me know if you want me to share the treatment medications but I think that plan is more tailored to my personal history and how my hormones and body are currently working
Hope you found this helpful, I'll keep you posted! xx