Fertility Network UK

What’s meant to be, won’t go past you 🌸

I’m pregnant! I can’t believe it. It’s the first time I’ve ever seen a positive test! Was so so certain this hadn’t worked. But I clearly know nothing!!

The tests the clinic gave were rubbish and the line so faint I didn’t believe it was true, so went out and bought the digital clear blue (which I should have done from the beginning) and it showed up pregnant! I’m in shock, cried so much, have had to tell husband while he is in a taxi in another country for work! He isn’t home until Thursday.

Thank you ladies for all your support, I could not have got through this 2ww without you. It’s so early days I don’t / can’t believe in this fully yet. Will be nerve wracking wait till the scan.

Lots of love to you all x

28 Replies
oldestnewest

Yippee! Wonderful news. Congratulations xx

2 likes

Congratulations. Amazing news xx

1 like

Congratulations!!! Xxxx

1 like

Aww... that’s fab news! Many congrats 💕 xx

1 like

Awwww congratulations. Fantastic news xx

1 like

Congratulations great news x

1 like

so thrilled for you darling - massive congratulations. can’t believe your hub is away!

wishing you a happy & healthy pregnancy xxx

1 like

Thank you love, everything crossed for you come test day x

Brilliant news xx

1 like

That’s fantastic! Congratulations! 😃

1 like

Congratulation hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy x

1 like

Congratulations!!xx

1 like

Wow super amazing news congratulations xx

1 like

Wow... that's wonderful news, congratulations! :D Miracles do happen eh.. and when you least expect them. I'm so happy for you and trust me everytime I hear a positive news in here it just fills me up with more optimism. I feel that I'm yet to get there but then someday soon, I'll definitely get there it's just not the right time maybe... and I need a wait a bit longer. Between, I know the joys of this moment are immense and you're on top of the world but you've got to restrain the excitement a bit for a while. Stay relaxed, well rested and definitely emotionally stable to allow best possible growth to the embie. Meanwhile, watch some nice happy movies and binge on your favourite cookies. :D Take good care on yourself and keep us updated! XOXO

1 like

Thank you Becca, I'm pleased to read that and glad it gives you hope. That and science will help us! xx

1 like

Wonderful news!

1 like

Ahhh congratulations, wonderful news xx

1 like

Huge congratulations lovely. Wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy 💗🤗😘

1 like

Congratulations! Lovely news. Xo

1 like

Thank you everyone for your kind comments. You are all amazing and your support is so warming and makes me happy : ) Wishing you all the very best and will keep you updated on here xxx

Brilliant news. So happy to hear this and I k ow you have been going through so many ups and downs this week from your previous posts. Congratulations! Xx

1 like

Thank you! And for your positive vibes with my freak out posts! xx

1 like

Luckily I think a few of us have been going through similar things at the same time. 😊

I'm so grateful for it! xx

1 like

Definitely xx

Congratulations xx

Congratulations xxx

That's amazing news congratulations xxx

You may also like...