Fertility Network UK
13,123 members21,235 posts

Was naughty and tested early

Despite repeatedly saying I wouldn't. It was of course negative as I suspected it would be. OTD is Sunday. I fully expected to see just the one line and wanted to prepare myself for seeing that again come Sunday. I guess I would be able to see something by now and I know you will all say "It may be different on OTD that's why they have them!" but I know in my heart this hasn't happened for us this time so thought what the hey.

hope all ladies testing today and over the weekend have good news. Spring is in the air and that is when nature is making new good things happen.

xx

8 Replies
oldestnewest

oh my love - i really feel for you. the wait is hideous.

try not to give up hope just yet. am keeping everything crossed & sending love & positive vibes xx

Thank you noodles, not sure what I'd do without this group and the lovely people here xx

i know - we all understand each other’s pain & we’ll probably never meet. the kindness of strangers 💕

focus on those lovely spring thoughts - or do the bree meditation. it was you who recommended that to me, and it’s been my saviour over the last few weeks xxx

1 like

Please stay positive!!!! Don’t give up !

Gosh - wish it was easier said than done! I will try but trying is sometimes too hard x

Which test did you use? Some are way more sensitive than others. I really hope you get the news you want on Sunday xx

Oh just an Amazon cheap one I had knocking about. I know it was wrong to do it even wrong time of day! But like I said I needed to prepare myself for Sunday. I hope your blood test comes back positive for you! Xxx

1 like

Thanks very much.

I don't think the cheap strip tests are as accurate as the others. Hope that at least gives some comfort. Xx

You may also like...