Fertility Network UK
16,456 members26,935 posts

Egg collection: what was your experience like?

Hi everyone!

I'd love to know about your experiences of the egg collection procedure for IVF/ICSI.

I'm writing an article on it, and I thought this might be a good forum in which to ask a few questions. The article will be published on my website (http://theduff.co.uk/), but you'll also be able to read people's responses in this thread – in case you don't want to head over there.

(My site – theduff.co.uk/ – contains a collection of articles about all aspects of the IVF process. I've written it for informational purposes only, and don't intend to make any money from it. It's entirely free and ad-free.)

The questions are:

1) Were you on the long protocol, short protocol, or other?

2) What trigger injection(s) did you have?

3) Were you heavily sedated, given a local anaesthetic, a general anaesthetic, or something else?

4) How many eggs were collected?

5) How would you describe your experience of the egg collection procedure? Did you find it painful? Was it easier than you expected or harder? How long did it take, etc.? Give as much info as you'd like!

6) Did you have any side effects or complications afterwards? E.g. bloating, constipation, headache, OHSS...?

7) Did you take any time off work?

8) Were you intending to have a fresh embryo transfer or frozen? (And what did you end up having?)

9) Which clinic/hospital are/were you doing IVF/ICSI? NHS or private?

I'd be huuugely grateful if you could answer as many questions as you like!

Thank you very much,

Mish

50 Replies
oldestnewest

I'll go first!

1) Short protocol

2) Can't remember! Will go home, check, and edit this response

3) Heavily sedated

4) 41

5) The procedure itself wasn't painful in the slightest. The heavy sedation pretty much felt like a general anaesthetic, and I don't remember a thing about it. Apparently, I was in theatre for about 40 minutes – because there were so many eggs.

6) Moderate/severe OHSS! Ended up in hospital. There was always a big risk of me getting OHSS though (because my oestradiol levels were high throughout IVF, and because I had so many follicles).

7) I'm freelance and had planned to continue working. But in the end, I had to take about a week off (because of the OHSS).

8) Always intended to have frozen embryo transfer (because I was at a highish risk of OHSS, and pregnancy exacerbates the symptoms).

9) My IVF was at UCLH (NHS), but the egg collection procedure was conducted by CRGH (a private clinic, but UCLH outsources some of its procedures to them – so I was still under the NHS).

1 like

Holy crap! 41 eggs!! Wow! No wonder you were in there so long. How many frosties did you get (if you don't mind me asking)?

Haha! We ended up with 18 embryos on ice. One of them is now an eight-week-old baby boy (we were incredibly lucky: it worked first time), so we have 17 left over.

1 like

That's fantastic, congrats on your little boy 😊

The questions are:

1) Were you on the long protocol, short protocol, or other? LONG

2) What trigger injection(s) did you have? OVITRELLE

3) Were you heavily sedated, given a local anaesthetic, a general anaesthetic, or something else? THEY CALLED IT SEDATION I BELIEVE BUT I WAS COMPLETELY OUT BOTH TIMES

4) How many eggs were collected? 5 ON MY FIRST ROUND AND 11 ON MY SECOND

5) How would you describe your experience of the egg collection procedure? Did you find it painful? Was it easier than you expected or harder? How long did it take, etc.? Give as much info as you'd like! I THINK I'M ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES. I FOUND IT VERY STRAIGHT FORWARD AND NOT REALLY PAINFUL, UNCOMFORTABLE YES AND A BIT SORE AFTERWARDS BUT NOT TOO BAD.

6) Did you have any side effects or complications afterwards? E.g. bloating, constipation, headache, OHSS...? I HAD BLOATING BOTH TIMES. AFTER THE FIRST ONE I HAD VERY MILD OHSS WITH EXTREME BLOATING BUT LUCKILY IT WENT DOWN SO I COULD STILL HAVE TRANSFER.

7) Did you take any time off work? A WEEK BOTH TIMES

8) Were you intending to have a fresh embryo transfer or frozen? (And what did you end up having?) FRESH BOTH TIMES

9) Which clinic/hospital are/were you doing IVF/ICSI? NHS or private? OXFORD FERTILITY WHO WERE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. LOVELY CLINIC AND WONDEFUL STAFF

1 like

Thanks so much for taking the time to answer – and I'm so glad you had such a positive experience!

1: Short protocol

2: Think (but not sure) trigger was Gonasi?

3: Conscious sedation

4: 14 mature eggs

5: Egg collection wasn’t nice. I was awake the whole time. I had a drip in my arm where the pain relief was administered. I had to ask for more. I was so glad when it was all over.

6: Bloating, cramping, tenderness, borderline ohss

7: Two weeks, from EC to otd

8: Aiming for fresh transfer and had a fresh transfer

9: IVI Midland Fertility in Tamworth nhs funded

1 like

Gosh – doesn't sound like the most amazing experience ever. I'm sorry it was such an ordeal for you! Thanks ever so much for answering my questions.

1 like

I just hope my next one is less memorable lol xx

1 like

1) one long protocol, one short (ICSI)

2) Ovitrelle

3) local anaesthetic with gas and air

4)first round 4, second round 13 (2 of which we’re mature!)

5) Initial sting with the local anaesthetic but after that it was fine-easier than expected. Not sure how long it took, but didn’t seem particularly long. The only thing I hated was hearing them count the eggs after they come out. I was fixated on it after the disappointment of the first round and this stressed me out more than anything else. I also wasn’t too chuffed with the doctor/nurses having a chat right in front of my stirruped legs without any dignity sheet in place!

6) side effects of a little bleeding and soreness when going to the toilet. Became particularly uncomfortable to allow a full bladder to develop but all resolved after a few days.

7) I had the week off after egg collection, mainly because you never know when you’re going to be needed for transfer.

8) Both were fresh embryo transfer (was hoping for more to freeze but only got one frostie after the 2 rounds).

9) Cornwall/Exeter, one round NHS, one round private. Have now changed clinics to Manchester & about to start round 3.

1 like

They counted the eggs in front of you?! Wow – that's the first time I've heard that! I felt exactly the same about the stirruped-leg situation: I don't embarrass easily, but I felt really self-conscious about that aspect!

That's such a great point about not knowing when you'll be needed for egg transfer. I had a frozen transfer, so I didn't even think about that.

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer all my questions!

1 like

Oh my gosh, I had the same experience with them chatting whilst legs akimbo! So embarrassing 😳

1 like

1) short protocol

2) ovitrelle

3) sedated - didn't feel a thing

4) 6 eggs collected

5) the procedure was fine. I was nervous and there was a lot of waiting. I had to arrive at the day unit for 7:30am and wasn't seen until after midday. The waiting was the worst bit. It helped that I was in the surgical waiting room with other women going through the same procedure, a couple of whom had done it before so they were able to offer reassurance. Being the last in the group to go through though wasn't great, I kept thinking my follicles would pop whilst waiting!

6) there were no complications

7) I took the day after off work. I felt fine really, just a bit tired and emotional. Glad I had the day off.

8) we were planning for a fresh transfer which is what we had on day 3. Two embryos were transferred - a 6 & an 8 cell. The transfer was difficult; the dr couldn't get the catheter to pass through my cervix. Had to partially empty my bladder (really hard when bursting for a wee) and another dr had a go and finally got it through the cervix. BFN.

9) NHS cycle at Homerton hospital

1 like

You had to partially empty your bladder?! How on earth is that even possible? I'm so impressed you managed that – especially when dying for a wee!

Thanks so much for responding!

1 like

1) Short

2) Ovitrelle

3) It was just called sedation I was completely out

4) 9

5) I don't remember much about it, I think it was fairly quick tho

6) No side effects just a bit sore and bloated for a couple of days

7) A week

8) Intending for fresh and had fresh

9) Private through Wessex Fertility Southampton and their satellite clinic in Poole

1 like

Sounds like everything went without too many hiccups – great news! Thank you for answering – hugely appreciated!

Hello Mish,

Sorry to hear your experience with the OHSS, sounds quite scary. Hope it gets better for you!

My answers

1) Were you on the long protocol, short protocol, or other? Long. Also my first fertility treatment cycle.

2) What trigger injection(s) did you have? Ovitrelle

3) Were you heavily sedated, given a local anaesthetic, a general anaesthetic, or something else? Sedated

4) How many eggs were collected? 19

5) How would you describe your experience of the egg collection procedure?

Overall a positive, exciting and uncomfortable experience!

Now at 4 days post-ET, so whether I will still feel the same in a couple of weeks remains to be seen :)

Did you find it painful?

in the following 1-5 days, yes

Was it easier than you expected or harder?

About what I expected on the day but the aftermath was tougher than I anticipated, due to due to mild/mod OHSS symptoms.

How long did it take, etc.? Give as much info as you'd like!

I gather I was out for 40 but they took 20 minutes to get 19 eggs out of my 40 follicles.

Spent a couple hours in the clinic afterward. While the wooziness had worn off and my partner and I could toast our yield with

the clinic's tea and biscuits (rare bit of caffeine!) the nurses wanted me to confirm that I'd had a pee before they let me go home.

After guzzling some water and 3 attempts I lied and said I'd managed a dribble and we got out of their hair to get the bus home.

Dehydration eventually resolved, but not before I rang and fessed up to the clinic at minutes to 5pm and asked for advice!

6) Did you have any side effects or complications afterwards? E.g. bloating, constipation, headache, OHSS...?

Mild/moderate OHSS with a lot of bloating and constipation. Stomach swelled to about its largest 5 days later and I needed pain killers to get to sleep.

Couldnt crouch or bend over without pain/discomfort.

Started to get self-conscious in the office. Picked up an tesco sale pair of black trousers the other evening, usually 2 sizes too big for me that do the trick!

Its getting easier so fingers crossed the OHSS is wearing off.

Day of the EC and the day after I 'worked from home'.

8) Were you intending to have a fresh embryo transfer or frozen? (And what did you end up having?)

went ahead with fresh but was borderline for delaying. Had moments of regret about this, especially when the cyclogest really kicked in and after another call to the clinic

I took the nurse's advice on lactulose but confused it with dulcolax and unfortunately took some non-pregnancy safe meds. Kicking myself but a lesson for if theres a next time!

NHS referrall to private clinic, ICSI.

Warm wishes

H xx

1 like

Wow! Thank you so very much for all this fantastic info – although I'm so sorry about your experiences with OHSS too! Huuuuge luck with it all; will you let me know how you get on?

My OHSS was last Feb/March, and I'm now the proud owner (well, "mother'!) of a ridiculously cute (and occasionally annoying) 8-week-old baby boy!

Thank you Mish, congratulations on your baby boy!

Great site, I like the 7 things they don't tell you, especially point 7!

Look forward to the article

H x

1 like

1. Long protocol x2

2. Ovitrelle both times

3. Sedation both times + gas and air the 2nd time

4. 1st time - 9

2nd time - 5

5. The first time I don’t remember much at all apart from being aware I was in the room. The second time, my left ovary was sitting a lot higher and that was quite uncomfortable so they gave me gas & air, again I was still aware I was in the room and probably remember more than the first time.

6. 1st time - no side affects

2nd time - severe abdominal pain, ended up 4 days in hospital due to infection and mild OHSS.

7. 1st time - just the day do EC and day after.

2nd time - I was over for nearly 2 weeks.

8. Fresh transfer both times, the 2nd time it was touch and go but it did go ahead as a fresh transfer.

9. NHS

1 like

Blimey... a fresh transfer after an infection and OHSS: that's pretty hardcore! Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my questions; I'll let you know when the article is up on my site.

Thank you, it was tough and literally touch and go up to having a scan before they agreed to ET but I was well looked after.

1 like

Hi mishslade

Answers for you! 😊

1. Long protocol icsi both times

2. Ovitrelle both times

3. First time gen anaesthetic, second time sedated (preferred gen anaesthetic)

4. First time 9 eggs, second time 4 eggs

5. First time I found it better, gen anaesthetic felt like I just had an amazing sleep. I didn't feel anything, wasn't in any discomfort after and didn't bleed after. When I was sedated I felt poking and prodding, was a little uncomfortable, still no discomfort after but did bleed a bit. I found the experience both times was absolutely fine. My egg quality was better second time round I think.

6. No complications, a little pain around my ovaries but nothing so bad I had to take pain relief for. This lasted about 2 days I guess. I was very bloaty but I think this was progesterone. I drank LOADS of water and no tea/coffee so I think this helped a lot.

7. EC I took 2 days (day of procedure and day after). ET I didn't take any time off.

8. Fresh both times, we never got any frosties from either cycle

9. We did icsi both times, first time BCRM (Bristol) NHS cycle, second time Bath Fertility Private cycle.

Good luck on the article, please do share it with us when you're done 😊

Xxx

1 like

Thank you, Lilli79! The poking and prodding doesn't sound like much fun at all. (I guess it's a bit like having a tooth extraction, where you can feel the tugging but not actually sense any pain?)

I'm so glad you didn't have any complications afterwards!

If you don't mind me asking, how did your NHS cycle compare to your private one? Were there any major differences in quality of care?

No worries, I think the care was quite different in each but I think that was down to the individual clinic rather than whether NHS or private. Our NHS cycle seemed to take forever, I think from very first consultation it was about 16 months but the private one was literally complete within a month (first consultation Dec, EC & ET Jan) so this was a relief. I'd say the private clinic everything seemed much easier. There was no faffing with them. In terms of the actual procedure, I'm not sure there was a huge difference. I got the feeling that the private clinic cared more about quality though, where the NHS clinic made a big deal about quantity. I was on a higher dose of menopur in private clinic, but I don't think it made much difference (except it was really expensive!!). There seemed to be more staff available in the NHS clinic but I don't think that made a difference to quality of care.

1 like

That's really interesting – thank you. I was treated on the NHS but my egg collection and transfer were done at a private clinic (due to some kind of relationship between the NHS and clinic), so I wasn't able to really compare the two. All I know is that the clinic had more up-to-date magazines in the waiting area, and free tea and coffee!

1) Were you on the long protocol, short protocol, or other? SHORT

2) What trigger injection(s) did you have? OVITRELLE

3) Were you heavily sedated, given a local anaesthetic, a general anaesthetic, or something else? SEDATED

4) How many eggs were collected? 12 COLLECTED, 11 MATURE, 7 FERTILISED, 1 TRANSFERED AND 5 FROZEN.

5) How would you describe your experience of the egg collection procedure? Did you find it painful? Was it easier than you expected or harder? How long did it take, etc.? Give as much info as you'd like! WAS EASIER THAN EXPECTED, WENT INTO HOSPITAL AT 7.45 AND WAS BACK HOME FOR 11am

6) Did you have any side effects or complications afterwards? E.g. bloating, constipation, headache, OHSS...? HAD SOME BLOATING AND QUITE A BIT OF DISCOMFORT WHEN MOVING AROUND IN THE EVENING BUT BEGAN TO EASE THE NEXT DAY

7) Did you take any time off work? NO WAS BACK TO WORK YHE FOLLOWING DAY

8) Were you intending to have a fresh embryo transfer or frozen? (And what did you end up having?) FRESH

9) Which clinic/hospital are/were you doing IVF/ICSI? NHS or private? NHS TREATMENT (ICSI) GLASGOW ROYAL INFIRMARY

1 like

Thanks so much, NB610! Sounds like you had a great experience – both with the actual procedure and the number of eggs collected/embryos frozen. I'll let you know as soon as the article is ready.

1. Long Protocol

2. Ovitrelle

3. General Anaesthetic

4. 10

5. Was asleep so can’t really comment on the procedure itself but afterwards I wasn’t in a lot of pain and only had a little bleeding

6. I ended up getting an infection afterwards and was admitted to hospital for IV antibiotics my main symptom was really bad stomach pain

7. Yes I took time off work I took the duration of my treatment off as I have quite a hefty commute to work and would have found it too much with juggling both work and treatment

8. We had a fresh embryo transfer and didn’t have any remaining eggs left to freeze

9. Birmingham Womens - NHS

2 likes

Have PM’d you xx

1 like

Oh goodness... it must have been scary to have the stomach pain and not quite know what was going on.

Thanks so much for taking the time to answer! I'll let you know as soon as the article is ready.

1 like

Your welcome and we did get a BFP in the end even with the infection x

1 like

1) Were you on the long protocol, short protocol, or other? Short - 5 ICSI cycles

3) Were you heavily sedated, given a local anaesthetic, a general anaesthetic, or something else? Heavily sedated

4) How many eggs were collected? 2, 2, 1, 4, 5

5) How would you describe your experience of the egg collection procedure? Did you find it painful? Was it easier than you expected or harder? How long did it take, etc.? Give as much info as you'd like!

No pain thankfully, I was completely knocked out each time. Took about 30mins. First 4 times woke up in chair in ward - no clue how I'd moved to chair. 1st time I woke up while asking the nurse for a hot chocolate! 5th time woke up in theatre as they'd kept me in for monitoring with irregular heartbeat never seen before.

6) Did you have any side effects or complications afterwards? E.g. bloating, constipation, headache, OHSS...? Little spotting, pelvic ache. Nothing serious.

7) Did you take any time off work? Worked from home day after.

8) Were you intending to have a fresh embryo transfer or frozen? (And what did you end up having?) Planned freeze-all cycles to bank embryos. Had 3 failed FETs.

9) Which clinic/hospital are/were you doing IVF/ICSI? NHS or private? Private at Create Wimbledon.

1 like

I'm sorry about your failed FETs. Are you going to be doing another transfer anytime soon?

Love how you woke up while asking for a hot chocolate – that's amazing!

Thanks so much for answering all my questions – hugely appreciated. I'll let you know as soon as the article is ready.

1) Were you on the long protocol, short protocol, or other? Short

3) Were you heavily sedated, given a local anaesthetic, a general anaesthetic, or something else? Heavily sedated

4) How many eggs were collected? 15 follicles, 11 eggs

I slept through the whole thing apart from a brief moment when I woke to hear them say there is no egg. This must have been one of the empty follicles and I woke at just the wrong time. When I came round afterwards I remember saying to my hubby it hasn’t worked, there weren’t any eggs. So when they told us they collected 11 I was over the moon.

Afterwards I had a cup of tea and a biscuit and then went for a wee like you have to. My hubby wanted to come with me to go for a wee and I told him not to be so silly. So I went for a wee, stood up and pulled my knickers up then fainted. I came round on the toilet floor so had to crawl to the door, push it open and shout for help. Then I promptly threw up everywhere 🙈. They put me on oxygen for a few minutes to help me come round and then made me stay for another hour or so in hospital before letting me go. I had constipation for a few days afterwards and I also got twinges and sharp stabbing pains for weeks afterwards, particularly when I sneezed, coughed or moved too quickly. I was lucky to get a BFP and at my 7 week scan they said my ovaries were still the size of golf balls.

Took the day of EC off work as required. The following morning I worked from home then the following afternoon I was on holiday to go watch a football match 200 miles away. The car journey there and back was quite uncomfortable!

Fresh and I had a fresh 5 days later.

ICSI on NHS at Seacroft, Leeds

1 like

Your "toilet" experience probably wasn't funny at the time, but wow what a funny anecdote now – especially as you got a BFP from the experience! Congratulations – that's amazing news!

It must have been so weird (and horrible) to wake up partway through the collection and hear them talk about "no eggs", though.

Thank you so much for telling me these stories!

1 - long protocol

2 -pregnyl

3 - heavily sedated

4 - 6 eggs collected, 4 fertilised

5 and 6- don’t remember a thing, apparently I flashed my bum getting back into bed and my husband thought it was funny. Sore after and very bloated and constipated. No OHSS though. Had to resort to a load of prune juice to sort out the constipation. Had transfer on day 5. So glad as there was talk of day 3 transfer and I still felt awful that day.

7 - yes booked a week off as advised by clinic and glad I did.

8 - planned fresh and had fresh :)

9 - the Ocean Suite aka SWCRM at Derriford hospital Plymouth NHS but they also do private.

Currently 27w4d pregnant from my first go so very lucky and thankful.

WOOHOO! Congratulations – that's amazing news! I hope the pregnancy is going well so far.

It seems no one can avoid bloat and constipation; I don't think I've come across a single person who's got away without it.

Thank you so much for sharing!

1. Short protocol

2. I’ve forgotten 🙈 possibly Ovitrelle but that might be wrong

3. I was given wakened sedation although was completely out the whole procedure.

4. 19 eggs were collected, 18 of which were mature.

5. It was absolutely fine. Quite painful after, even by the day of transfer (5 day transfer) I was still in quite a bit of pain.

6. No side effects after that I can remember, just quite a bit of discomfort around my stomach.

7. I took 3 weeks off work, as I have a physical job I was advised by the hospital that I wouldn’t be able to do any heavy lifting so decided this was best. I took enough time off for the egg collection procedure, recovery time, having transfer and then getting through the 2ww (9 day in my case as it was blood test) before returning to work.

8. I had a fresh transfer and this is what we intended to do. It wasn’t actually successful, nor was my 2nd transfer (frozen) but I was successful with my 3rd (frozen) transfer (all embryos from the first egg collection) and I’m 28 weeks pregnant on Sunday.

9. I was with the Royal Infirmary Edinburgh and was NHS funded.

1 like

Huuuge congratulations – so happy you were third time lucky! Also, you must be thrilled for having so few symptoms after your egg collection. I think I need to find out your secrets...

Thanks ever so much for taking the time to answer all my questions!

1 like

1. Two fresh cycles both short protocol

2. Can’t remember!!!

3. Sedated, didn’t feel a thing!

4. 12 collected first cycle (2 blasts) 16 collected 2nd (4 blasts)

5. First cycle arrived at satellite clinic only to be refused collection due to my nut allergy which the anaesthetist hadn’t been told about, husband had already done his sample to we then had to travel over an hour to the sister clinic hospital with our sample to have collection there. Obviously very rushed and a few hours late! Procedure was fine, only took around 15 mins.

Second cycle straight forward, no pain, again around 15 minutes.

6. Few hours after first egg collection I became very sick, bloated and in pain, hospitalised for 4 days with mild ohss.

Second cycle no problems, felt back to normal straight away!

7. My clinic signs patients off for 2 weeks so I took the time off for both cycles to relax!

8. Clinic allowed transfer on first cycle at 5 days, BFP but I developed a hematoma from egg collection which became infected. I was quite ill, hospitalised twice and unable to work until I reached 14 weeks. Unfortunately I then lost my boy at 22 weeks but this was IC related and not related to IVF.

Second cycle 5 day fresh transfer, BFP, MMC 11 weeks.

9. Fertility Fusion Wrightington and Hewitt Centre Liverpool.

Currently doing cycle 5 natural FET following 2 failed FET’s 🤞🤞🤞

1 like

Oh my goodness – you've really been through your fair share of ordeals. I'm so sorry it's been so hard (and taking so long); I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that cycle 5 is a much more positive experience!

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my questions. Huuuuge luck for cycle 5!

1 like

1. Short protocol both times.

2. Pregnyl first cycle, Ovitrelle second.

3. Heavily sedated both times, completely out for the count. Woke up both times in tears and snoring!! lol

4. 7 eggs first cycle, this cycle 12! 🙌🏼

5. I found the experience both times to be straight forward and reassuring. The nurses, embryologist and anaesthetist were very thorough and kind. Good communication - you knew exactly what was expected of you and what was going to happen. I don’t remember anything after the oxygen mask went on, I remember the light headed sleepy feeling then bang, I was out for the count.

I had lower abdo pain, bloating for the rest of the day and the following day.

Had a coffee, biscuit and a wee. Received my instructions about ‘what happens next’ pessaries 12 hrly, and informed of how many eggs they’d collected. Then that was it, home time. Admitted at 8, theatre at 10:30, Home by 12. All in all - good experience!

6. Bloating and cramping, felt very sleepy all day.

7. I had two days off out of pure luck this time, last time I had to use sick leave.

8. Fresh transfer both times.

9. UHCW Coventry and Warwickshire

1 like

Such a positive experience! (Apart from the crying and snoring, that is!) Thank you so much for answering my questions, and congrats on the 12 eggs!

I'm not sure if you're in the TWW at the moment or not, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes well for you!

1 like

Thank you for your best wishes, I’m glad my answers helped.

For ET tomorrow 😬🤞🏼

1 like

Hi everyone! I've now written the article, and you can find it here: theduff.co.uk/egg-collectio...

Thank you EVER so much for your massively helpful responses to my questions. I've only used the answers to a few questions in this article, but I plan to make use of the other questions/answers in another article soon (and I'll let you know when I do so).

Hope you like it, and thank you so much again,

Mish

1 like

It seems like each clinic is different. Has anybody had their EC in Shrewsbury Hospital? I will have mine there, and the nurse said everybody reacts to sedation differently. Some sleeps , some are awake. I am worried :(

Hey hunny, I had mine in Shrewsbury last month and they were lovely, I remembered going in the room but don’t really remember much after that other than waking up in recovery , I had some sort of recollection of something going on but it felt more like some sort of dream if that makes any sense x x

Hi.. thanks for your reply. I realy feel a bit better. Keep searching forums. Hope my reaction to sedation wont be staying awake.

Today we had appointment with the nurse. They gave us all the dates to start for the treatment. Did anybody else receive their treatment there?

You may also like...